polish joke :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

posol

RETIRED
A Polish man married a Canadian girl after he had been in Canada ayear or so and,
although his English was far from perfect, they got on very well.Until one day he rushed
into a lawyer's office and asked him if hecould arrange a divorce for him -"very quick."

The lawyer said that the speed for getting a divorce would depend onthe circumstances and
asked him the following questions:

LAWYER: Have you any grounds?
POLE: JA, JA, an acre and half and a nice little home with 3bedrooms.

LAWYER No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
POLE: It is made of concrete, brick and mortar, he responded.

LAWYER: Does either of you have a real grudge?
POLE: No, he replied. We have a two-car carport and have neverreally needed one.

LAWYER: I mean, What are your relations like?
POLE: All my relations are in Poland.

LAWYER: No, I mean Does your wife beat you up?
POLE: NO, I'm always up before her.

LAWYER: Is your wife a nagger?
POLE: NO, she white.

LAWYER: WHY do you want this divorce?
POLE: SHE going to kill me.

LAWYER: What makes you think that?
POLE: I got proof.

LAWYER: What kind of proof?
POLE: She going to poison me. She buy a bottle at the drug store and put on shelf in
bathroom. I can read -- it says, "Polish Remover."

there isn't an emoticon that can express the reaction that i had to that....

i fell out of my chair.

Off topic (and stealing thunder): What's the difference between low carb beer, and having sex in a canoe?

They're both fucking close to water.

Originally posted by EXtremeAccord@Nov 5 2004, 06:44 PM
Off topic (and stealing thunder): What's the difference between low carb beer, and having sex in a canoe?

They're both fucking close to water.
[post=412815]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok, this is the 2nd thread where you have cockblocked a threda with a lame joke of your own.

Whats' up with the invasion of the n00bs lately? Seems like this happens about this time every year....maybe because all the high school kids are back in school, and have access to their computer labs again.

:shrug2:

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 5 2004, 06:22 PM
Whats' up with the invasion of the n00bs lately? Seems like this happens about this time every year....maybe because all the high school kids are back in school, and have access to their computer labs again.

:shrug2:
[post=412871]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been out of school for a while now. But yeah, if my joke is lame it isn't necessarily cock blocking. But feel free to flame me all you like, my psych says I live on negative attention.

And that joke was out of Penthouse... :lolhammer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back