Poll: Summer Swap Meet Date

Next date?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
The next meet I toss... I want to get rid of a lot of parts and wheels...and car junk so I can have some space back in my garage and shed... so on the day of the meet my yard will have all kinds of parts strewn out on it, ranging from 85-87 crx, 90 civic, 72-78 datsun ...and plenty of universal parts.

I don't feel like dumping money again and tossing a JDM bbq, but I don't mind tossing a little for some pimp ass steaks that when grilled will be stuck in your memory for a few years as nearly the perfect steak. Others can bring dogs, burgers, salads... and yes...I will plan on getting another porta-potty...and a bonfire will happen...

camping allowed, huge back yard...just no shower when you wake up.

(Jdm bbq might happen again in late fall);)

In the poll you can select more than one date...

Last edited:
mods...please edit poll to add the 28th.

Kthanx.

28th added and voted for. end of the summer sounds good to me. july will be over before we know it, and is likely too soon to plan anything.

I voted for "Ill never go because I suck at life." Because I always say Im coming and never do. Maybe If I dont tell everyone Im coming I might actually show up. :dunno:

Back