Poly-carbonWindows?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jimboburgess

Go fast, Go Cheap
Any one know where to get Poly carbon Windows for a del sol? I am buying a shell that needs a new drivers side window and it is going to cost around $800 to replace it with oem pieces. I was thinking about putting in plexi-glass, but it would sctratch and not be worth it, poly carbon pieces might end up being mostly costly but would be cool.

Do the work for me guys.

Originally posted by reckedracing+Aug 29 2005, 04:28 PM-->
go to the junkyard and get a window, or if you;re lazy get a whole door...
[post=546896]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah, That is prolly what i'll end up doing. Is there any question as to whether or not i am lazy?

Battle Pope
@Aug 29 2005, 05:04 PM
are poly carbon windows DOT spec?
[post=546908]Quoted post[/post]​

I really doubt they are. Who's going to know, other than my mechanic. Anyway that isn't the question.

Maybe not YOUR question. It was posted by ME and it has a question mark after it, so clearly it's MY question. So yes, it is A question.

And I'm sure that the police, your insurance company, and possibly your state DOT would be interested to know.

Get in a wreck with non-DOT safety equipment (that includes glass/glass substitutes) and wave goodbye to your insurance settlement.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 29 2005, 05:55 PM
Maybe not YOUR question. It was posted by ME and it has a question mark after it, so clearly it's MY question. So yes, it is A question.

And I'm sure that the police, your insurance company, and possibly your state DOT would be interested to know.

Get in a wreck with non-DOT safety equipment (that includes glass/glass substitutes) and wave goodbye to your insurance settlement.
[post=546929]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah. . . sorry if i came of as a jerk, wasn't trying to be one.
I doubt that they are DOT permitted, but I do live in PA(hick country), no emissions test for me!

unsafe to run on the street and the do cloud and get scratched

Back