porch party

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alaskancodkiller

I've heard it in the south before, along with Montana. but it seems like when I tell people in Oregon they get this blank stare... so my question is you ever been to one, or know what it is??

if this doesn't make sense, it's because I'm drunk. I'll edit this tomorrow while soberish...

It's simple. You have a fuckin' porch, and you drink on it. We do it all the time in the Summer, Fall, Winter, and Spring in FL. :)

hahah, we do it all season.

when it's cold and snowy out, we'll move 50-100 feet from the porch and light a fire and make someone beer bitch.

There's a lot of porch rats in PA, and thats where I stay a lot now, so I'm getting used to it.

It's an east coast thing, totally.

We call them "porch monkeys", but we don't have a name for the actual gathering. It's an everyday thing if you DO see a porch with porch monkeys.

Porch Monkey is actually a slang for black people, but it's more a class thing than a race thing. Blue collars hang out on the porch all the time.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 6 2005, 09:55 AM
It's an east coast thing, totally.

We call them "porch monkeys", but we don't have a name for the actual gathering. It's an everyday thing if you DO see a porch with porch monkeys.

Porch Monkey is actually a slang for black people, but it's more a class thing than a race thing. Blue collars hang out on the porch all the time.

-> Steve
[post=536548]Quoted post[/post]​

Werd. You see it alot in the trashy areas here in maryland. the rest of them have parties inside or out back on their decks.

Fucking loud ass rednecks and yo yo yo boys =)

i know when we do it, we aren't loud and obnoxious. And I guess you could still call it a porch...its on the side and back of the house.

Definitely an East Coast thing.

Never heard of it before, but it sounds like a boxcar social or a suaret of some sort pertaining to a porch.

Originally posted by Calesta@Aug 6 2005, 10:06 AM
Never heard it called a "porch party" before. Must be an east coast thing.
[post=536542]Quoted post[/post]​

I have never heard of such a thing , must be a polish thing

There is alot of that in Texas, too. I swear some of these fuckers lost the keys to the house and moved in to the porch. With all of their friends. I've seen several that have a beer fridge on the porch so they dont have to have a beer bitch. I swear to god there is one house that has a party every damned night, bbq, friends, beer.. They haven't missed a day, rain or shine, in the last two friggin years.

thats like this girl heather. Non stop house party.

She stopped locking her door for people to be able to come in at 3-5 AM. She said she got tired of having to wake up and open the door.

im from Virginia and i have never heard of a porch party. must be a northern east coast thang...

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 6 2005, 11:43 AM
thats like this girl heather. Non stop house party.

She stopped locking her door for people to be able to come in at 3-5 AM. She said she got tired of having to wake up and open the door.
[post=536588]Quoted post[/post]​

I want Heather's address.

-> Steve

lol, maybe for the party you do. Trust me, you don't want to hit it.

I have no idea what her address is.

Birchwood Lakes in Dingmans Ferry, PA. Approach the entrance gate and go straight until you hit the "Y", bear right. First left, and it's the house on the corner. Feel free to park on her front lawn.

Back