Porsche meets Spoon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've been in that store on Rodeo dr in Beverly Hills. It was fucking ridiculous what they wanted for shit. All the stuff they have is made from porsche car parts. Like a key chain that my aunt wanted to buy me was 140 bux. It was all of 2 inches long and made of stainless steel braided brake line. What a joke.

Originally posted by n1mr0d@May 24 2005, 12:13 AM
I've been in that store on Rodeo dr in Beverly Hills.
[post=502789]Quoted post[/post]​

When I was out in cali, I walked past it but it was closed. Pretty cool that they have a Porsche 356 in the window. I was looking on ebay for hard drives and saw that they have a Porsche design one so I had to check it out on Google.

I love my porsche key chain. A genuine Porsche Cayanne Turbo valve spring :)

Originally posted by asmallsol+May 23 2005, 11:22 PM-->
@May 24 2005, 12:13 AM
I've been in that store on Rodeo dr in Beverly Hills. 
[post=502789]Quoted post[/post]​

When I was out in cali, I walked past it but it was closed. Pretty cool that they have a Porsche 356 in the window. I was looking on ebay for hard drives and saw that they have a Porsche design one so I had to check it out on Google.

I love my porsche key chain. A genuine Porsche Cayanne Turbo valve spring :)
[post=502795]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit. For 10 bux and 2 for shipping I'll make you a genuine Honda GSR valve spring ear ring, neckless or key chain here in a couple days after smokin my GSR head. :(

Back