Post A Goofy Pic Of Yerself

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
hey just to ease some tension on here, post a goofy picture of yerself. heres mine with me having one of those wrist things to keep yer wrists straight while typing things sitting on my head...LOL

s3e5af3b82b64b.jpg

LMMFAO..

Retard Brian :p Mine isn't to funny, but i was trying to be stupid. (i am not in best of mood right now) So my humor sucks ass!!!

s3e5af3ce57563.jpg

Its not funny...but my life is boring

Some pics from this summer

Me doing a kegstand, me in a boat with my friends all of us wearing they ghey yellow life jackets (the boat was at anchor), I wonder why I was doing all of that stupid shit? O yea I wasnt sober in ANY of those pics :mellow: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :lol: :beer: :beer: :beer: :puke: well minus the puke part anyways...

you linked them wrong.

you linked /gallery/viewimage.php?image_url=s12313123123323.jpg

when you should have copied the bold letters that says- share this image with this link:
and would look like /gallery/images/s12313123123323.jpg

:lol:

Here we go. A bunch of us goofing off at the Civicland meet almost a year ago. This was in Kansas City. I'm the one in the super fly super fast "I just added 100whp" yellow stuph.

s3e5b6cbab1ab4.jpg

Not my car. :lol:

I was the only one there with stock tails- everyone else had Altezzas on. Let's just say that they've all "converted" to the stock exterior full blown engine concept since then.

Mine's in the middle- the one on the very left is the one in the picture above. You can't tell too easily at this low of a res, but I know you guys don't want 2048x1536 pictures in line with the thread. The other 3 you can tell definitely had Altezzas on.

s3e5bbbe2822db.jpg

Here- this is easier than me resizing/blurring plate/uploading another pic... this is the sig pic I run on sig pic friendly boards:

civsig.jpg

Back