Price Reduced!!! JDM B18c Type R w/ Jun Stage 3 ca

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mkhooaah

Well something came up and I need money asap so I am forced to sell my motor for an amazing price.

For Sale.... JDM B18c Type R w/ Jun Stage 3 cams, Crower Springs/Retainers, CM lightened Flywheel, Weapon R FPR....This motor runs excellent and Burns/Uses NO Oil. Also Included.......Ys1 cable tranny with Cryo Treated gears
(frozen in liquid nitrogen to harden). Tranny shifts perfect into every gear...no grinds.
Motor has under 30k Mi and tranny has about 40k Mi.
PRICE REDUCED FROM $4500 to $3500 FIRM

Serious Inquires ONLY!!!!!
Thanks,
Mark (608) 295-9077 dsm16g@aol.com

****PICS HERE****
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=800358

trade you for a 92 hb with a b16a motor and gsr tranny dc header cold air intake custum exhaust any one that has driven it knowns its bad ass. is it the whole swap i need it for a 93 hb

Originally posted by dok@Mar 16 2004, 06:05 PM
trade you for a 92 hb with a b16a motor and gsr tranny dc header cold air intake custum exhaust any one that has driven it knowns its bad ass. is it the whole swap i need it for a 93 hb

DOK how many cars do you supposedly have? Everyday I see you posting questions about a different car. I believe you also have a FEW EF's.

Back