Problem with AntiThief flash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Vincent

I have the Honda Accord 2000 and the ani-thief is flashing all the time. I cannot use my radio. I tried use the code to reset it, but didn't work. It's frozen..the screen shows " CODE 3".
Anone know how to do or any advice to reset my radio.

thats how many times you have tried to enter the code. if you put in the wrong code, then it wont work. if you are sure you have the right code, it will work just fine.

Shot in the dark........ Unhook battery for a few min. See what that does...........

Shot in the dark........ Unhook battery for a few min. See what that does...........
it starts it over and you will have to re-enter the code. thats how it gets re-set in the first place.

to make it easy...call the dealer and get the code for the radio...they will ask for the VIN number and stuff like that....sounds like you have the wrong code like everyone else is saying

if no luck....screw it, get a aftermarket headunit....alpine or eclipse is basically the best you can get also...im a mobile installer, and its a pretty straight foward job...shouldnt have a problem with a factory amp or anything so just swap it out

Back