Project Dx *UPDATE*

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92dxhatch

hey all, just recently put in my suspension and i love it
Eibach sportlines
Eibach camber alignment kits
KYB AGX Adjustible shocks

feels and looks so much better, let me know whatcha think

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

my next project is to do the rear disk conversion, thanks again for all who gave adviseon the suspension. B)

not feeling the tail lights or corner lights but to each his own.edit, sorry dont mean to be negative i like the car and the ride height, color.

Looks good with the drop y0.

time to order up a carpet kit :D

not to hate...but clear corners and black out tails are old school....its all about jdm baby....get some amber vision corners and some red clear tails...ayo how do u like kyb shocks? i got the tokico blues and i need new shocks and i was interested i those adjustables

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Jan 22 2005, 06:39 PM-->
not feeling the tail lights or corner lights but to each his own.edit, sorry dont mean to be negative i like the car and the ride height, color.
[post=449794]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah, those lights were an experiment and the clear corners were the only thing i had since the oem ones broke, buy i want to keep the tail lights only because i'm getting the blackout healights to match, i'm looking to do a black and red combo out side, and a silve and black inside.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jan 22 2005, 08:24 PM
Looks good with the drop y0.

time to order up a carpet kit :D
[post=449824]Quoted post[/post]​

dude, you don't have to tell me, its driving me nuts, i'm looking into the molded black carpet, haven't priced it yet, but would like to do it if its not to expensive.

Lshatch916
@Jan 22 2005, 08:59 PM
not to hate...but clear corners and black out tails are old school....its all about jdm baby....get some amber vision corners and some red clear tails...ayo how do u like kyb shocks? i got the tokico blues and i need new shocks and i was interested i those adjustables
[post=449847]Quoted post[/post]​

the KYB's are so nice, i'll never go to a different shock, i really like the adjusment part, takes a few seconds to adjust and your on the road, there are 4 settings
and the 1st being the softest and the 4th being the stiffest. the ride quality is supperb. like better than pretty much than any other shock on the market, since i do alot of daily driving is good for me, plus i like to do some weekend racing (leagally), really it a great buy for the money

Very nicely done! The drop height looks pretty much perfect.

i like it, well everything except the taillights. Everything else looks good. I personally perfer the clear corners, I hate when people have to do the "JDM" so at least you're using you're own style.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 23 2005, 05:52 AM
i like it, well everything except the taillights. Everything else looks good. I personally perfer the clear corners, I hate when people have to do the "JDM" so at least you're using you're own style.
[post=449957]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, i say you go USDM like me. . . i have USDM lights, :)

I kept the stock tails, and have clear corners, I MAY get some new headlight housings but thats for pure night driving. On the interior I just really like the "JDM" audio console thing, so I had to buy it, I may get an armrest too, but it's more for functionability than look.

NIce Hatch man..... Love The color.....Clean clean clean.....
The Only thing is the tailights....<---GOT' to go.....My opinion....

Keep Up the good work...Ohh and I love the engine bay....It looks clean as fu7k....

You can usually find a decent carpet kit for like 200-300 bucks.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jan 23 2005, 09:49 PM
You can usually find a decent carpet kit for like 200-300 bucks.
[post=450389]Quoted post[/post]​

Ebay has brand new carpet kits for $100.

Back