project hatch pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98integrals

i think this pic says it all:
IMG231.jpg

anyways, i got the front bumper for $45 last night and decided that it was time to see how everything lined up... or didnt line up as it turned out. i need every bolt from the firewall up for the body so that didnt help either. needless to say the car looks really fucking funny.

here are some more pics:
IMG225.jpg

IMG226.jpg

passenger side = good
IMG227.jpg

driver side = not so good
IMG228.jpg

IMG229.jpg

Q:how many peole does it take to hold a honda together?
IMG230.jpg

fender doesnt line up? pound away on the car.
IMG232.jpg

A: more than 2.

as of right now the car needs alot of work. i need to swap in the steering rack that i picked up from collin, get the integra knuckles and brakes (that arnt messed up from the accident).

hopefully it will be out on the track by july :ph34r:

:lol: i would be so pissed if i spent more than $3 dollars on a car that got passed by my hatch.

Jack, paint the engine bay before you do any work. It would be so easy to do now. I actually saw a guy with an cativa (or what ever its called) blue EG, and he painted his fadded roof with rattle cans from paintscrach.com or something like that, and from the pictures, it looked perfect.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 10 2004, 10:01 AM
Jack, paint the engine bay before you do any work. It would be so easy to do now. I actually saw a guy with an cativa (or what ever its called) blue EG, and he painted his fadded roof with rattle cans from paintscrach.com or something like that, and from the pictures, it looked perfect.

well i dont think i really have any choise now but to leave the car cookie red. i would have to repaint the entire interior (no carpet/pannels when im done) and that is a ton of $ and time and work. so for now its gonna stay like that untill i get it out on the track. at least now i have everything for the body and i can start getting it ready for the swap and the suspension upgrade.

and just incase you were wondering i bought the car in august (finnaly picked it up in september) and have been working on it probably once every week for an hour or so at a time

thats a sexy beast! :)
can't wait to get my track beater to start working on

Back