public embarassment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I need a direct link to a file... no matter what I do, I can't get the page to load without crashing FireFox or IE.

oh i already seen that on BET. its Jin; hes supposidly coming out with a new album(his first one was a flop). btw; look for Jin vs. Verse video ;)

hilarious, me and kids at school have had better battles than that. this one dude from chicago thinks hes a pimp and a drug dealer (fake loser) and had the nerve to think he was gonna get away w/ sayin my girl a bop and was in the bed givin him head. i cut em off mid sentance and started, man- now you talkin stupid, ya d**k the size of a needle/ you never had my girl- she dont like fat people/. every body in the class just bugged up, i couldn't even finish cause i was laughing myself, and my friend doing the beats was going crazy. thats all we do is just freestyle and stuff, its fun.

Ah... it's Jin. Jin's ma boi. But wait- he's a yellow brotha, so of course he's ma boi. :lol:

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Aug 1 2005, 11:57 AM
hilarious, me and kids at school have had better battles than that. this one dude from chicago thinks hes a pimp and a drug dealer (fake loser) and had the nerve to think he was gonna get away w/ sayin my girl a bop and was in the bed givin him head. i cut em off mid sentance and started, man- now you talkin stupid, ya d**k the size of a needle/ you never had my girl- she dont like fat people/. every body in the class just bugged up, i couldn't even finish cause i was laughing myself, and my friend doing the beats was going crazy. thats all we do is just freestyle and stuff, its fun.
[post=534003]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm so old, we just breakdanced.

->Dr Cardboard

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 1 2005, 08:46 PM

->Dr Cardboard
[post=534237]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by blackice90HB@Aug 1 2005, 12:57 PM
[post=534003]Quoted post[/post]​

wow, lamest post of the year goes to...

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 1 2005, 09:46 PM
->Dr Cardboard

Hey man breakdancing is still cool. Me and some of my friends started breakdancing like last year. I used to when I was a little kid too. Don't have the time for it now though.

i would pay good money for a video of steve trying to break dance...

ever since he did the tora tora video with clayton's wife that night..... lol

I have lost the hip flexibility as of late, and my break dancing inspires people to call 911, not grab a video recorder. Although I do have my old pair of breakdancing goggles.

-> Steve

damn, you guys are old to the scene..hahaha.. anyway, Jin has an album out already. Its alright. I like him better freestyle.

if you think you can beat jin, call him out. you deserve a record deal if you do. i think he called slim shady out, but nothing ever went down.

and breaking? never goes out of style. especially when you got all this "hip/hop infusion" shit going on. everyone has a rap/hip hop thing. even the jesus channels.

Back