question for everyone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
where can i find a bright ass yellow thong for my girl? don't ask why, its an inside joke, lol

well thats what i was thining, but i didn;t see any in there last time i was in it(gf madde me go in to buy some perfume with her) i was thinking fredericks of hollywood too, but i don't thnk there's on in the mall anymore

other then those 2, you guys have any ideas?

Originally posted by CrXRaCer@Oct 14 2002, 12:51 AM
make one ur self! lol out of a big yellow t shirt or sumthin! or go to a large ladies shop hahahaha!

too bad shes not very big huh? shes actually pretty thin, and good looking, but thats just my opinin

weve decided that if we can't find a bright yellow one, were gunna get a see-thou one of some kind, it's gunna be fun :evil smile:

oops, forgot to put it in, here's her pic, and yes, she's on the left

fd2e4184.jpg

lol. i ono... i see all them uglt ass guys with the hot gf's, and now i'm one of them, lol. i'm beginning to think that the hot women like the ugly guys, and the ugly ones like the hot guys

any, fyi, she's a bit older then 10...

toobad you dont live in socal. they sell em here all year long. if you want to, i can buy one for you and send it. pm me if u want.

by the way..youre a lucky guy. she's very pretty...and the older one's not bad either j/k! lol

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Oct 14 2002, 01:44 AM
toobad you dont live in socal. they sell em here all year long. if you want to, i can buy one for you and send it. pm me if u want.

by the way..youre a lucky guy. she's very pretty...and the older one's not bad either j/k! lol

oh i know i'm lucky, and the best thing about her is, that she really like me back.

it would be a lil wierd having you buy me, well her, a thong.. maybe we'll have to have a little road trip over therre sometime soon :p

where are u at? anyway, if you want, there are places on the internet that sell thongs. i will see what i can find :)

and by the way, yea...she is very pretty.

spray it down and wash the shit out of em

Back