Racetrack House - Someone buy this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Somone should buy this house. Please.

1626818054350.png

1626818070028.png

1626818087641.png

Briansol

Admins
Staff member
Admin
VIP
For a million bucks, the house sucks. Paying solely for location there.... but the positioning also sucks. At the end of the drag strip. the observation deck is pretty nice but i feel like you'd miss the good action.

Frankly, it could get annoying on the drag strip ALL the time. Certainly not a primary residence. more of a party house, spend the night cuz you're drunkards, and then go home monday to a real house.

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
For a million bucks, the house sucks. Paying solely for location there.... but the positioning also sucks. At the end of the drag strip. the observation deck is pretty nice but i feel like you'd miss the good action.

Frankly, it could get annoying on the drag strip ALL the time. Certainly not a primary residence. more of a party house, spend the night cuz you're drunkards, and then go home monday to a real house.

That's pretty much it. No one lives there with any high quality race cars that doesn't already have 3+ residences.

But the layout is about the same as Matt's layout he was gonna build in Idaho. :p