Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Punxatawny Phil (the groundhog) pops out of a hole located in the town of "Gobbler's Knob"

What an unfortunate name for a town. It may be a good name for a strip club of gay bar. But a town ?

groundhog.jpg

I love that... "6 more weeks of winter or..... Spring is ... Right around the corner !"

What the hell is that supposed to mean ? What kind of drugs are loaded into the Gobbler's Knob water supply ?

This ground hog can eat shit and die. Although, people in that town have 2 days off of school because of this nonsense, it's like mardi gras up in that bitch.

I'm hijacking this thread. This topic sucks, and I'm going to make it cool.

Standby.

Did anyone hear the T-Mobile sounds playing throughout the State of the Union address ? That sound is now faintly audible in every crevice of the planet. Someone where in a janitor's closet at an abandoned Pennsylvania steel mill is the "booboobooBOO" tone of T-Mobile. It's like Cher's "Do you Believe" was back in 1997. In a remote cave in Yellowstone national park, is a cell phone getting a voicemail notification. Deep in the sublevel of a sewer in lower manhattan underneath 2nd street is a cell phone ringing that tone. I'm waiting for a space station shot where the astronaut says "Hang on a sec.. phone call. Lemme take this"

Quoted post[/post]]
6 more weeks of winter FTW!

im going to go rent ground hog day :p

this is all a bunch of shit, the ground hog should technicall always see it's shadow. because March 20 the first day of spring is exactly 6 weeks from Feb 2nd. now matter any way you cut it, spring is still 6 weeks away.

I bet Tucks would cure a canker sore. I'm not sucking on one. I wonder who will ?

Perhaps there is a team of crack scientists trying to make a bunny rabit with herpes suck on a hemorroid wipe.

Perhaps there should be.

Quoted post[/post]]
Kinda like the Nextel Push-To-Talk tone?

That is some annoying shit right there. That and people that wear bluetooth headsets around all day like a fucked up fashion statement.

*nextel tone*

"I'm going to go insane if I hear that tone again."

"What? I can't hear you, I'm wearing my new Bluetooth headset - it's really neat, I don't even have to take my phone out of my pocket anymore!"

*bloodrage*

Must be. I'm bored, so I've commissioned a ride on the 'Bullet Train to Hell'.

Back