reckless driving ticket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DAallday

I got my first ticket and it's for reckless driving. i have court in 2 weeks. what do you think will happen? this is in washington state.

You'll get to pay your fines, pay your court costs, pay your tickets, and then you'll get to pay for some safe driving classes.

be lucky you, your freind, or some random civilian wasn't injured from your stupidity.

tell the judge you're a moron. He'll probably be nicer to you.

I got my first ticket and it's for reckless driving. i have court in 2 weeks. what do you think will happen? this is in washington state.

1a_color_ELECTRIC_CHAIR.jpg

i lost control and hit a parked car...i do feel stupid.jail time?

you will pay a big fine and you will have to go to driving school,

You won't do more than 6 months.

yeah no more than 6 months

but dont shrug off the short sentence... a friend of mine was telling me a story about a guy who got sent away for 30 days for DUI... they put him in a cell with a big mother fucker who was notorious for ass raping new fish... well no one saw the fish for 4 days, never came out of the cell for chow or rec... the guards went and tossed the cell looking for the guy and found him hog tied and gagged stuffed naked under the bunk... the big mother fucker was just ass raping him over and over all fucking day...

good luck... hope your stay goes better

lol, well its up to the judge really, just go dressed nice and act right and he will go easy on you but if i had to guess i would say no/

yeah i guess we'll see. i will dress up and admit to my stupidity. i know what i did was wrong and all. i'm just glad no one got hurt.

remeber when they ask you questions only answer what is asked dont give extra info out, but do tell them your sorry and it was stupid of you

Back