reseting ecu?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm2gen03

ok if its not in the right spot then move it..... i have a 90 integra with a jdm b16 sir2(xsi). and i cant seem to clear the codes off. here are the things i have done: disconected the whole battery for like a lil over a minute,pulled the 10a fuse in the under the hood fuse box were it says ecu for over a minute, completely removed the ecu and put in a new one, all the while after i try sumthing i start the car and let it run for 10 minutes without touching anything then turn the car off and the chek engine light is bak on and i'm throwing the same 4 codes. and the cel being on doesnt effect the car at all, i still hit vtec, still run all the way to 8200 redline. and one of my codes is vtec pressure switch, which i know is good cuz i'm hitting vtec. so if sumone has any suggestions please help.

it you did all that to clear the clodes and it still comes on then you have something wrong either in the ecu or what ever the codes are they need to be replaced.

Back