RI Noship: Interest in B18A block + Combat Rear

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xxxmikenicexxx

Hey guys whats up? I just bought a new built b18c for my teg, so I thought Id see if there was any interest in my built b18a. Only problem is, reason Im not keeping it is because the piston-to-wall clearance was off and it sounds like a tractor. I can almost guarantee a bore to 81.5 would make it just like new. Its still in the car so im seeing if anyone wants to buy it when it comes out in a week or two. Other than the problem, when it was built it had a lot of stuff replaced, and when I bought it it had a relatively new distributor also. Rods are spoken for, pistons may/may not be any good so ill probably throw them in, and it includes ARP head studs. Head is in excellent shape, ran like a champ. Looking for maybe $500 OBO? Shoot me some offers.

Also looking to sell a combat rear bumper. Maybe looking for $100 OBO. Please email me at xxxmikenicexxx@hotmail.com and well talk business. Thanks.

Well I didnt think it mattered since it will need a rebore and will not be coming with rods, but it did have a hone, has je pistons, eagle rods, acl bearings, new rear main seal, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, and a couple other new things and no head work was done.

Back