Ricy-est part for your car

• Carbon fiber anything (except hoods....and wipers)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Altezzas

• Stickers

• 50 lb. All-you-can-eat-buffet wing

• Neons

• "Shiny hubs" from Wal-Mart

• Unpainted, yet primered body k

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Pick your posion :

Thought of this at work today when I saw a car with ALL OF THE ABOVE on it. Poor, poor 99 EX. Never had a chance.

*This includes a full kit or mix-and-match pieces

im going with the primered kit.. cuz people actually get the hubcaps.. like old people not trying to be ricey so i dont classify those hubcaps are really ricey unless someone is trying to pull them off in that way. and altezza's are really :ghey: and ricey but yet i see f150, s10, and tacos rollin with them and their not ricey.. they fuckin trucks.. ive seen altezzas on fuck big huge monster red neck trucks. so im going with the kit.. cuz your not gonna catch a old person with a kit, or a redneck with a kit on his monster truck :p

oh crap..i thought this topic was about "what is the ricy-est part OF your car"

minus one sticker vote...ya, i have one sticker. 2" X 7" of my crews name.

zip......zippit.....zipple....

I don't have any of the things you listed. Now if you said DTM style exhaust tip... but that was there before I bought the car. And as per my problem listed in the Exhaust thread no one makes a quite exhaust for the 93 teg.

ok, nevermind. must be my monitor. the one at work is better i guess.

HA! i just logged in using IE instead of the AOL browser, and it looks normal again
:) damn A-O-heL

LMAO i had to go with the ractive choice :) damn coilover junk ass fucking craps.

too bad there was no CF windshield wipers option

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 11 2002, 12:14 AM
too bad there was no CF windshield wipers option

Werd....CF winshield wipers cough*rice*cough :p

I don't know, I can't pick one thing out of there that is the most ricey, they are all pretty damn bad.

I chose the neons cause I see people all the time rolling with neons and nothing else! Or with some matching strobe lights in the headlights and some LED wiper squirters! lol Not a lick of performance!

I voted for the tail lights, I can't even type or speak the name they make me want to vomit.
there should of been a choice for All Of The Above

Gotta be the Ractive/Matrix/Whatever parts.... because you can get them anywhere, people who buy them generally THINK they're being cool, and they still look tacky.

Big wing- no matter how stupid it looks, some cars actually need it... although almost all the cars that have them don't. If they needed one, it wouldn't be made by APC anyway.

The carbon fiber stuff- if I got CF fenders, bumper, and other body panels- would that be rice? Nope... that would be crazy weight savings.

Primered body kit- that really could be someone who honestly hasn't made it to the paint shop yet. Installing and primering yourself is just smart- you pay less money. Now if you see it a month later and it's still primered, that's rice.

I was debating a CF hood since mine got smashed in the wreck, but I just can't afford it. If I weren't closing on a condo in two weeks, I'd have myself a CF hood and a Fluidyne radiator. :D

Whenever (if) I transition the Civic to race only, it'll go on a MAJOR diet. Until then, saving 20 pounds on a hood isn't worth $400 to me, plus having to install hood pins.

Originally posted by Calesta@Oct 11 2002, 10:35 AM
Gotta be the Ractive/Matrix/Whatever parts.... because you can get them anywhere, people who buy them generally THINK they're being cool, and they still look tacky.

Big wing- no matter how stupid it looks, some cars actually need it... although almost all the cars that have them don't. If they needed one, it wouldn't be made by APC anyway.

The carbon fiber stuff- if I got CF fenders, bumper, and other body panels- would that be rice? Nope... that would be crazy weight savings.

Primered body kit- that really could be someone who honestly hasn't made it to the paint shop yet. Installing and primering yourself is just smart- you pay less money. Now if you see it a month later and it's still primered, that's rice.

:werd:

Back