RIP Grandma

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
i found out this evening that my grandma passed away this afternoon due to heart failure. she went in the hospital on monday having chest pains and the doctors put a stint (or whatever its called) in her heart because she had blocked arteries in her heart. she flat lined twice coming out of anesthesia and was unable to come out. she will be greatly missed.

RIP Janet VanNatten
i love you grandma!!!

sorry to hear... dont know what i'll do when my g'ma passes, she's the backbone for our family

Sorry to hear about the loss bud. I know how it feels. I have been there a few times myself. I wish you and your family the best.

That sucks. My Great-Grandma just died a short while ago. Sorry to hear about your loss :(

thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. im going back to Virginia sometime or another in the next few days for the funeral....well memorial service because shes gonna get cremated. anyways, thanks again y'all!

thanks for the thoughts and prayers everyone. im going back to Virginia sometime or another in the next few days for the funeral....well memorial service because shes gonna get cremated. anyways, thanks again y'all!
if you need a place to stay im right outside of dc

Back