Road to redemption

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the only reason he is doing it is to stay out of jail, i think if he knew he was noy going he would not give a shit

the only reason he is doing it is to stay out of jail, i think if he knew he was noy going he would not give a shit

youre probably right, but like i said.. i dont care.
hes showing people what could happen to them if they keep living their less than reputable lifestyles, and they are choosing to change.

He is still going to prison, for 1 year, I believe. This was merely to shave additional time off of his sentence.

Hopefully it does some good, but at the same time you're putting a convicted gun felon on TV once a week, or whatever, and I would guess most people watching it are tuning in because they look up to him as a rapper then because they want to see him touching people's lives.

yeah, hes still going to prison.
but not for 30 years like his original sentence.

and hopefully those people tuning in that look up to him as a rapper will see what their self destructive life could lead them and change too.

he seems educated.

i dont care for most of his music. what did he do?

hes educated about the streets yo.
i dont care for any of his music. either.
he got caught with hella guns in his car.

and you obviously havent heard his music then..
whats wrong with my sentences?

i dunno, i didnt hear about it being community service till i saw that video that i posted.
the shows on MTV if anyone wants to see it.
you can really see the change in the people.

the shows on MTV if anyone wants to see it.
you can really see the change in the people.

That's one of the biggest contradictions ever. Nothing on MTV is accurate, especially when it comes to showing "life changes". MTV is probably some of the worst scripting someone could experience. Right after Dr. Phil.

That's one of the biggest contradictions ever. Nothing on MTV is accurate, especially when it comes to showing "life changes". MTV is probably some of the worst scripting someone could experience. Right after Dr. Phil.

and you know this because you were on road rules right?

there are like maybe 4 shows left on tv thats actual reality. the rest are scripted reality

whatever.
the point is, it might put shit in perspective for other people.

My problem with the show is that this guy was a douche as a young person, continued to be a douche but a douche with a record contract, and went on to archive a very high level of douchbaggery by driving in his phat ride with some unregistered firearms. Or whatever the hell he did. And now we have a show about an uber douche who was about to spend a good part of his life being used as a douche in prision doing "community service" trying to influence young peoples lives. How about we reinforce the idea that you dont have to become a major fuck up and then decide to "get" straight.

We perpuate this idea that you need to be hood while your young so latter on in life you can write a book, or get a contract with MTV to reduce your prision sentence. If this guy where such and upstanding citizen, a dimamond in the ruff so to speak dont you think he would have said, "Hey I have a chance to reach a lot of people with my music, maybe I should stop rapping about bitches and hoes, pimp juice, junk in the trunk and say something of substance" I honestly dont belive that he is sorry for what he did, he is sorry he got caught. Or thankful he didnt get caught shooting heroion into some 300 pound hooker in some dark ally behind the jack shack.

i agree with most of that.
maybe hell change now too.
he says he went through a huge change.
he quit carrying guns after getting arrested so many times for it, then not too long after he decided to stop carrying them, his car got shot at and his friend died.
so he started carrying them again.
and if he didnt rap about what he raps about, these people hes influencing wouldnt "respect" him, and they wouldnt give two shits about what he says so there would be no chance in reaching them.
maybe its a good thing he sends a negative message.

Back