Road Trip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
first stop, philly PA for the sedan front end conversion, evo3 headlights and corners, and 4g63t.

last stop, staten island NY for an evo5 spoiler for my buddy.

first trip in the mirage that im going over 200 miles from home.

wish me luck! :ph34r:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 28 2005, 06:49 PM
first stop, philly PA for the sedan front end conversion, evo3 headlights and corners, and 4g63t.

last stop, staten island NY for an evo5 spoiler for my buddy.

first trip in the mirage that im going over 200 miles from home.

wish me luck! :ph34r:
[post=517583]Quoted post[/post]​

good luck mang!

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Jun 28 2005, 06:00 PM
???? jis house was closer?
[post=517591]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah. like 150 miles closer.

well. we all know how well my car did on the mountain. :( eventually, she will get her rematch. :D

well anyways, i guess ill go on with the presentation.

left midnight tuesday, arrived at jays in PA around 8ish. got the front end on and we were on our way around noon. we totally forgot the coupe and sedan latches are different, so jay gave me a wratchet strap to hold the hood down.

the traffic from PA to staten island is horrible. get to staten island to pick up shawns evo5 spoiler and taillights for dan. done deal, its 6. drive in a circle trying to find 95, NJTP.

during said circle, the car found a bad enough dip to scrape the wratchet strap up pretty badly and break the nylon cord. had to tie it all back together, in the pouring rain. by now, it was almost 7.

it took us 3 hours to drive from staten island to exit 32 on I95. craaaazy traffic. after the traffic, i was home by 1130pm wednesday.

nice to see jay and dawn again, and nice to meet shawn.

Back