rota gt3's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

some of you have seen these im sure but i figured i would post them, i think these could be in my future. modacar.com will have them.
gab knocks
s4075058baae72.jpg

s407505a67a151.jpg

The red is a little over the top for me, and I still do not like the polished lip fad, however i like the silver wheel, just wish it was not polished on the lip.

i like the polished lip.............. I didnt know it was a fad?
Im looking at some enkei RVS's for my GS-R (Bronz with a polished lip) I think the bronz is what will really look good up againts that dark green metal flake that some tegs and new civics came in, not sure of the name.

:withstupid:

they look like the stock wheels on most japanese mid-sized sedans

unless those things will be retardedly light (10lbs or less) i just dont see them selling

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 8 2004, 09:02 AM
:withstupid:

they look like the stock wheels on most japanese mid-sized sedans

unless those things will be retardedly light (10lbs or less) i just dont see them selling

you dont see them selling, i gurantee they sell and unfortunatley tons of people will have them. but hopefully they dont and i will have them and i wont have to see everyone and there brothers with slips like before when i had them. i like the stock looking wheels and the only other wheels i would consider are enkei r whatever that pissedsol had. just my opinion plus i have always been a fan of gab and i would get silver not extreme red.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 9 2004, 01:39 AM
rp-f1 > any rota

yeah i know i loved them on your sol and on bills hatch but a little too much for me when im still working on a swap.

Those are exact copies of Mazda Millenia rims, only I'm sure they aren't as light. The Millenia rims are often used by SCCA drivers with ITR's because they are so light. Ugly as sin though. :yuck:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Apr 9 2004, 01:44 PM
Those are exact copies of Mazda Millenia rims, only I'm sure they aren't as light. The Millenia rims are often used by SCCA drivers with ITR's because they are so light. Ugly as sin though. :yuck:

there not exact copies of millenia wheels, there copies of gab wheels.

They're ok...

I'm going to go with some black attacks with the red stripe probably for my next wheel purchase.

The best Rota knock off...

59_1_b.JPG

Works y0!!!

and that's why oem wheels suck :)

if someone made a 15x7.5 + 45, that looked good and was ~ 10-12 lbs, I'd be all over it like a mother fucker- REGARDLESS of price.

15x8s are too big
15x7s are a hair too skinny for my tire wants (225 up front)
the 15x7 would be ideal.

Back