Rota Wheels

Which of these wheels do you like the best?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've always loved the "spyder" look of the Circuit 8's. I see a lot of ppl buying, but hopefully they dont get "played out" like the slipstreams are in Cali.

:werd:
Played out or not, I think the Circuit 8's look sweet.

no offence to anyone that has them but I think that the SS are kinda ugly and I have only seen a few that i have actually liked.

I love the Circuit 8's and i cant wait to put them on my car (ordered the tires today :) )

Circuit 8's are my favorite. I kind of like slip streams just because they are light weight really, but I think they kind of look like old domestic 5 star gt wheels painted. I recently found out my neighbor has a set in his garage with falken azenis and only wants 500 and tires are like 90% so I am probably going to purchase em even though they aren't exactly beautiful.

how much do the circuit 8's weigh. The only reason I want slips is because of weight otherwise I would get SI rims

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 9 2003, 12:19 PM
Circuit 8's are my favorite. I kind of like slip streams just because they are light weight really, but I think they kind of look like old domestic 5 star gt wheels painted. I recently found out my neighbor has a set in his garage with falken azenis and only wants 500 and tires are like 90% so I am probably going to purchase em even though they aren't exactly beautiful.

what color are they? if you don't pick them up let me know I may want them

they are black. They are sitting on a crx without an engine because it is a project car and he ran out of money. I think meh or my buddy will probably be buying them off him in the next month. If by may they still aren't moved I will pm you.

cicuit 8 in gunmetallic, because i have them, they are the best... lol they weigh 15 lbs in the 16"
s3e3163213528b.jpg

:worthy: I was just looking through hondaclassifieds found some same color with falken tires for 800 obo? is it worth it?

Oh hell.. an accord? Well, 16's is the minimum, but to since the car is a little heavier, 17's would be a good edition for it. 16's are the lowest.

slips are played out, and frankly, i find them ugly as sin.
i like the c8's and the sub's a lot more... with my vote going to the sub's

if i wanted a wheel that looked sweet... c8's but since i wanted the lightest rim i could get, i got the slipstreams in steel grey. i only use them for track anyways, other than that i roll on my 16's that are heavy as sin

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Mar 9 2003, 03:47 PM
:worthy: I was just looking through hondaclassifieds found some same color with falken tires for 800 obo? is it worth it?

not the best, you can buy new for 420ish (jason is having a group buy, forgot the actuall price, might be 450 with lugs or something like that) then go to TireRack.com and buy some good tires (s03's are only 79 a tire) then for about the same price, you can have the color you want, know that they have never been abused, and the tire you want.

Back