Rota's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skillz2k5

I have up for sale a set of rota slip stream 15's. I only want 250 plus shipping with tires included... two of the tires are in good shape and the other two will need replaced within a month or so if daily driven. The reason I am selling these rims so cheap is that I got in a wreck about 2 months ago and got my old rims replaced with money from the ins company. I wanted to sell my old rims but they were 17" konigs and could find no one to buy untill a guy traded me these plus 150 cash. So I would like to see at least 250 out of these due to the fact that I was wanting 400 even for my konigs with tires. The rims are a little dirty from break dust and what not but I will be more than willing to take a tooth brush to them before they leave. The guy I got them off of said they weigh like 10.8 lbs with no tires and I can pick them up with two fingers with tires on... any how here's a pic... if needed more detail I can do. VERY minimal wear almost look new no curb rash. I believe they are less than 6 months old.

gallery_37791_566_108394.jpg

what kind of tires are those and how much is shipping to 46545...Im interested...I am depending on buying new ones or these...

I'll have to look at tires... like I said two are almost new and two need replaced. This would be way cheaper than buying new ones... I'll have to take one to UPS to get an accurate quote so I dont want to give someone the wrong info as of yet but I'm guessin like 320 shipped give or take a few.

I messed around on the UPS website for a bit and came up with this.

Each rim and tire probably weighs about 17 lbs. They are no bigger than 18" either way (even wrapped in cardboard)
and no higher than 7" when laying on it's side. So for shipping it would be about 13.50 a rim to 46545 or to 01850 it
would be 16.50 a rim. Anyone is more than welcome to check shipping rates for themselves. I just want 250 in my
pocket when it's said and done. So more than likely you can get this set for right around 300 shipped and paypal'd

I also forgot to mention that I will sell the p28, rota's, and PIAA fog lights for 350 plus shipping.
Sorry for the different posts but I got different parts on different days.

90 shipped for the p28 and as far as the rota's I will ship them anywhere and it'd probably be right at like 320 with paypal fee's and shipping for the rota's.

can you get anymore pics? I am very interested...I can always paint these....it will stil be cheaper then to buy a new set for $450 without tires.

Paint them?? They are in PERFECT shape.. one has like two pin head sized chips and that's it... what you see in the pics is dust.

What kind of tires are those? Eagle...what? I can really read them in the picture lol. I am really thinking about these rims...They are 4x100 correct?

The tires are all different... no major tuning tires or anything. Goodyear... daytona ect. I could really care less about the tires and for that price I dont know why you would either... like I stated before 2 are pretty good and the other two will need replacing soon. They are 4x100... just a heads up I will not lower the price for the rims without tires and I will not have tires removed... what you see is what you get 250 + shipping and paypal (if applicable).

Okay I still have these damn things so someone plz take them off my hands.

I just tried to call my woman to get exact tire sizing (as they are in her garage) but she is passed the fuck out so I will let you and everyone know ASAP.

EDIT: Wife says 3 of them are daytona 195/50/15 and the other is a goodyear 185/60/15

Quoted post[/post]]
I just tried to call my woman to get exact tire sizing (as they are in her garage) but she is passed the fuck out so I will let you and everyone know ASAP.

EDIT: Wife says 3 of them are daytona 195/50/15 and the other is a goodyear 185/60/15
if you post more pics CLOSER then I might take them...Why are they are your girls house? Are they gonna be shipped quickly?

They are at my woman's cause my garage isn't big enough for any more crap if you must know. I will take more pics that are CLOSE up today.

THERE MINE!! DIBS!!!!!

I have cash!
$320 shipped to Tallahassee, FL 32303
THERE MINE!!!!
Please drop me a cell # and I'll call you and work out the details tomorrow, if it's cool with you.
I can overnight a Money Order to you tomorrow, you'll have it Wensday by/before noon.

DIBS!!!

Thanks dude, I'll be expecting to get that phone # from ya soon, and please call me @ (850) 567-3198 ASAP tomorrow(before 7pm please)

Thanks again
-Andrew

Back