RSX SEATS IN CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wondering if anyone as Rsx leather seats in their Crx, looking for a change of seats, afraid they might hit roof, can i swap rails, from one to the other,or what would be easiest to swap them in if they do fit, thanks for the hlep guys

Dont know for sure on a REX, but their fine in an EG. Lots of room. Even the RSX back seats fit in the EG though :p But I guess this isnt helping....

Originally posted by adnoh@Jul 15 2005, 02:39 PM
Dont know for sure on a REX, but their fine in an EG. Lots of room. Even the RSX back seats fit in the EG though :p But I guess this isnt helping....
[post=526800]Quoted post[/post]​

I see from your post you have an rsx, can u measure yours from ground to top
of seat, if possible

Originally posted by BLOWBYUREX+Jul 15 2005, 02:00 PM-->
@Jul 15 2005, 02:39 PM
[post=526800]Quoted post[/post]​

I see from your post you have an rsx, can u measure yours from ground to top
of seat, if possible
[post=526822]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure dude. Let me get on that tomorrow :)

Height from floor to top of seat is approximately 40 Inches.

Width at shoulder and leg bolsters are 20.5 Inches.

There you go.

That sounds pretty pimp, but..

Why dont you just throw some recarros or corbeaus or sparcos in there? I think you would save alotta weight that way.

speaking of which. A flea market here in Tally has a new 02 rsx type-s for 5500+t-t-t. Its a good i dea to get the seats, but dont you think it will a look a little off? Unless of course you have the crx si interior or plan on dchanging something else.

Originally posted by adnoh@Jul 16 2005, 01:28 PM
Height from floor to top of seat is approximately 40 Inches.

Width at shoulder and leg bolsters are 20.5 Inches.

There you go.
[post=527234]Quoted post[/post]​

appreciate you taking time to do that for me, thanks, they will ift with 2 inches to
spare

Originally posted by adnoh@Jul 18 2005, 03:00 PM
No problem man, just post up some pics if you decide to go ahead with it.
[post=528036]Quoted post[/post]​

I would but dont have access to scanners or digital cameras at work, and still have not fixed my home PC., ill do my best though

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 16 2005, 01:39 PM
That sounds pretty pimp, but..

Why dont you just throw some recarros or corbeaus or sparcos in there? I think you would save alotta weight that way.
[post=527238]Quoted post[/post]​

why use seats at all. I have duct tape!!!

Back