s2000 dash into a CRX?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

theeun_holy

strictly for my ninjas
I really hate the dash in my 88 HF, <_< I know I can put a civic or integra dash in there. (certain models of course.)
but if I'm going with the trouble I would much prefer the s2000 dash and console..
anybody heard of this? or know if this is a good/bad idea?

NOTE: ecu is b-series [no vtec] if it makes a difference.

thanks for any input.

~Thomas

it can / has been done
it takes a lot of custom work and then theres the issue of actually getting the guages to WORK
im not too sure what is involved for that, but everyone i have seen that has attempted an S2000 dash in an older covic has had serious issues with getting the guages to actually read something

your in for a lot of rewiring and a whole shit load of research

ive read about it in other forums; i dont know about the specifics but the biggest problem was getting the speedometer to work.

Apparently some guy in Europe made a blackbox type thing that could convert the pulses and signal to make the digital speedo work in and non digital enviroment, but everytime I tried to get someone to post a video of it working, no one could, just a lot of "great job!!!"s, But I am asking "great job at what?, sticking a non working cluster in your car? WoooWOooooOo!!11!!!"

Allmotormonster on here was convinced he could do it, that was a couple a few months ago, maybe he'll post some progress.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 28 2005, 03:30 PM
Apparently some guy in Europe made a blackbox type thing that could convert the pulses and signal to make the digital speedo work in and non digital enviroment, but everytime I tried to get someone to post a video of it working, no one could, just a lot of "great job!!!"s, But I am asking "great job at what?, sticking a non working cluster in your car? WoooWOooooOo!!11!!!"

Allmotormonster on here was convinced he could do it, that was a couple a few months ago, maybe he'll post some progress.
[post=517300]Quoted post[/post]​

I think you are tolking about this guy :

http://www.markl.f9.co.uk/projects/s2000/s2000.htm

;)

ugly shit of you ask me. I like the 99 civic si cluster conversion better. i think i found it on honda-tech.

Back