San Diego people keep your eyes open

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sohcslammer

So, I was driving aroung the fucking GHETTO today where they found my stripped car, and about 100 yards from where they found my car I drive down an alley and see MY fucking wheels on some dude's civic. It's a black EK coupe (96-98 for the newbies) with a KNIGHT RIDERS windshield sticker. I rolled around the corner and called the cops because the dude was standing out in front of his car watching me drive by. Needless to say, the phone call took 10 minutes and then the officer took another 20, so by that time the car had bounced.

The car is a black coupe, 96-98, altezza lights in the back :roll: , white 17" Konig Rated Rs that look exactly like Volk TE37s. Well, really close anyway. The tires are Falken Ziexs. He has a winshield sticker at the bottom of the winshield, and VTEC badges in the back, maybe a type R badge, I couldn't really tell. More than likely he also has my built GSR motor, tranny, racing seats, swaybars, suspension, and everything else. If not, he sure as fuck knows who does.

If anyone knows anything about team knight riders or this guy in particular, PM me, or call my cell phone at 925-765-3966 If I get my shit back I will give the person that helped me, my rims, or tranny, or cash or something can be arranged.

Thanx -
Shadney

P.S. - The car was found on the 1000 block of 41st ave in National city. I think the dude lives in an alley that conects 40th and 41st right off national ave blvd.

If you need anyone else to go down there and take a look, Im always willing to go. Oh and i do know a guy at work that can work out a little late night repo action if needed. IM me or you can get ahold of me at home (858)627-9487 if ya need to.

sorry about the car man. that fuckin sucks. i could not even imagine geting my car stolen especially after doing all that work. funny thing is not only does he have your car that you spent lots of money on,but your paying for him and his 27 kids to eat with his food stamps. fuck that guy. that really chaps my ass.

No fucken way Shadney they stole your car FUCK thats suck bro sorry to hear that. I was looking foward to another RACE with it,damn thats my worst nightmare having my ride stolen.Now you need to steal it back man fuck the POPOS they wont do jack,These are the RIMS we are looking for.

s3f8b2a39d94a1.jpg

man that shit really pisses me off cause i know how it feels. I took a total loss on my CRX, almost 3k gone and nothing in return. Those fuckin asholes need a lesson, seriously i almost wanna cruise down there and see if your shits there, then either get the shiti back or really fuck their cars up, i mean total that shit. most of their stuff is probably stolen anyways, so no real loss, jsut a little wake up call for them.

Oh like i said before about the repo shit. I actually have a hook up with a guy who works for a towing yard, and for a little cash it might be possible to tow that car if you see it there and then bust em that way. I would have to talk to the guy but he's hella cool, so if you see that car around there again, it might be a good way to get them.

Oh BTW, you got serial #'s for your shit? how could you prove to the piggys that those are your wheels?

I deleted my post dude! For some reason it dont feal right, me bitching about this car im gonna buy in a thread about yours geting stolen. Hope you get it back dogy, im down to roll if you find some one to "Whobang on" :ph34r:

damn shadney....

never got a chance to meet you at the starbucks mini meet...

but that fucking sucks bro. when did your shit get jacked?

you shoulda posted up on that car with your rims on it and kept in touch with the cops on ur cell...

where do the racers kick it at san diego?

race shops? starbucks?

if that fool is from a crew, im pretty sure he and his homies kick it on friday and saturday nights....

if i was you, id drive around where you found that fool parked every day untill you see him again.

ya know....

if JASON would swoop a nigga up in his evo...

i would be MORE than willing to roll down to san diego one night to kick it and look for that fool :D

Mini-meet/beat the shit out of faggots from team knight riders meet?

my piece of shit civic wont make it down there.....o2 sensor threads are fucked and it keeps on popping out every few miles.

I might buy a GSR monday so i can pick you up for this meet and beat (ass that is)

But personaly i think he ^ just wants a ride in the evo :p

I aske4d around at work today if any of the guys had seen a Knight Riders crew. most of em live in national city or chula, but they all said they'd never seen em. I do know that a lot of people go cruisin in National City of Fri., Sat and Sun, but i forgot the name of the street. That fucker would probably be out there.

So when I got a call from Shadney on Saturday saying he saw his rims on a black Civic I said hey you my boy Blue and struck down there. We drive to probably the worst part of SD I have ever seen and there sitting in a driveway are Shadneys old Konig Rated R wheels, so we wrote down the license plate and go down the street to call SDPD. After Shadney was on hold for 30 minutes somebody answers but his cell phone dies 1 minute later so he uses my cell to call SDPD back but while he was on hold this time we saw a police car and flagged him down. We tell the cop the story and he goes down to the house where we saw the Civic, sure enough Shadney described the scratches and everything perfectly, the guy said he got them from a swap meet for $200 I don't think so 17" rims with Falken Ziex tires pretty much new, you can't even get the tires for that.
To make a long story short the guy only had his wheels and nothing else but Shadney will at least be getting those back, he was supposed to go back with the SDPD today (Monday) afternoon. Unfortunately someone still has his seats, engine and evrything else. We think that someone down the street stole it and sold the rims to this guy we don't think he was the guy that stole the car. San Diego People Beware.

Originally posted by 96IntegGSR@Mar 30 2004, 05:09 AM
well at least he got something back.

Thats what im talkin about.........but, this fuck knows exactly what the fuck is up.......im down for some redmption.

is this him??

looks like a gay ass night rider lol

i know you said civic an thats an integra but... just trying to help get the word out there of what people might be on the lookout for

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 28 2004, 07:38 AM

But personaly i think he ^ just wants a ride in the evo :p

:p

who are you UDT? Jason?

did you goto the minimeet at starbucks a few months ago with me jason ray and shadney?

Im jeff, the one who setup the meets at the speedway...........and now i baught a GS-R so i will be racing next time ;)

Back