Scavenger hunt... Dec 1st.. Any interest here?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

I have posted this on a few other board, but thought I would see if there is any interest on HondaSwap...

What: A Scavenger Hunt. The list will be posted in this first post.
When: It will start on Dec 1st at 11am. You must be at Hooters on the Pike by 530pm.
Where: Start wherever you want. Start where you are comfortable and know the area for the mostpart. Just make sure you leave yourself enough time to be at Hooters by 530pm.
Cost: $10/team, Top 2 teams split the money.

Rules:
You will need a COOL team name. You must have your team name/members submitted by No later than Nov26.
THIS IS NOT A RACE! This is a Scavenger hunt, that most things have to be accomplished with a vehicle. You do not need to drive fast to win this.. You need to have a quick brain & imagination to figure out how to complete as many tasks as you can.
You will need a Digital Camera, and be able to do Video to accomplish some of the tasks.
You WILL NOT complete all of the tasks on the hunt... The goal is to complete as many as possible, while still leaving you enough time to get to the finish line.
Different tasks will score different points... Highest score wins.
Every Task on the hunt is possible, and Legal (For the most part).

The Starting Line:
This is the place where you will go for your Scavenger hunt information

The Finish Line:

Hooters
1731 Berlin Tpke
Wethersfield, CT 06109
(860) 563-8083

Attendee List:

Team Shocker: (CTSubaru/Nasioc)
ScrapinSi
JHawley
DustyMothaF**kin B

Team Boobs: (CTSubaru/Nasioc)
xxthat girlxx
iheartsubarus
AngelaSweet

Team Gnar Kill: (NASIOC)
03ImprezaChris...[Chris]
07_Wrx [Steve]
My friend Craig

Team S**ts in Kilometers! (CTSubaru)
BoostinWagon (Ryan)
Kara (BoostinWagon's GF)

Team To be named at a later date (CTSubaru & Nasioc)
Gling (Gerald)
Jay
Kathryn
Stephanie (maybe)

Who is in? Post your team name & participants name, or PM, or IM them to me...

WHILE I AM COMPETING, MYSELF AND MY TEAM ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN THE PRIZE MONEY! WE ARE DOING IT FOR THE FUN OF IT!! ONLY I, NOT MY TEAM MEMBERS WILL KNOW THE LIST BEFOREHAND

nah... nothing that illegal...

And you dont need a video cam... As long as your digital camera can take a short video (Or A cell phone even)...

no cam on the cell... and my digi cam can take about 4 seconds of video :(

im sure one of your team mates would have a digital camera newer than 2004... :p Dont be a skirt... DOOO ITTT

Damn this looks like fun. You all suck. Come do it in Phoenix ;)

My brother in law does the same thing on a single speed track bike, they do bike messenger type scavenger hunts. Theirs is more of a race though...

John

its different when you are on a bike though... You aren't hauling ass around town in a 3000lb wrecking ball... lol

You realize that the scavenger hunt ENDED on Dec. 1 at 5:30pm...

fucking idiot.

Back