Seats Question...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ok... here's a random question... forget for a minute all of the "why would you want to do THAT?!" questions...

Would the seats from an NSX bolt into a CRX? Yes... I know... anything CAN be done... but I'm wondering if they would bolt in (fairly) easily. Probably not... but does anyone have any clue?

I'm gonna go out on a limb,and say it will take a little more than just swapping the rails.You never know,you may get lucky and that is all you have to do.

Welding is normally involded in this kind of subject. From what I have heard, The s2k seats will go into a teg with only minor Fubaring. 3 out of for bolts line up, for the 4th you must drill.
Here are some Red ones in a white Sol. I love the look but I am not sure about how high they sit. The del sol seats sit extremly low, ITR seats are about 2-4 inches taller.
DSC00543.JPG

Have you ever thought about Del Sol Seats. They bolt right into a CRX

Originally posted by asmallsol@May 12 2003, 05:04 PM
Have you ever thought about Del Sol Seats. They bolt right into a CRX

Are you sure? I get tons of different stories about how del Sol seats fit in a CRX... I need to know for sure!

Back