Sept. 11 Conspiracy Theorist

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
Jimmy Walter has spent more than $3 million promoting a conspiracy theory the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States were "an inside job" and he is offering more cash to anyone who proves him wrong.

Reuters Photo

The millionaire activist is so convinced of a government cover-up he is offering a $100,000 reward to any engineering student who can prove the World Trade Center buildings crashed the way the government says.

"Of course, we expect no winners," Walter, 57, heir to an $11 million fortune from his father's home building business, said in a telephone interview from California on Wednesday.

He said a panel of expert engineers would judge submissions from the students.

Next month, he also launches a nationwide contest seeking alternative theories from college and high school students about why New York's World Trade Center collapsed. The contest offers $10,000 to the best alternative theory, with 100 runner-up awards of $1,000. Winners will be chosen next June.

The World Trade Center's twin towers were destroyed after hijackers slammed two commercial airliners into them. The attack in New York killed 2,749 people.

Various official investigations give no credence to Walter's theory. A Sept. 11 commission spokesman did not return calls seeking comment.

Walter insists there had to be explosives planted in the twin towers to cause them to fall as they did, and also rejects the official explanation for the damage done at the Pentagon (news - web sites).

"We have all the proof," said Walter, citing videotapes and testimony from witnesses.

"It wasn't 19 screw-ups from Saudi Arabia who couldn't pass flight school who defeated the United States with a set of box cutters," he said. He dismissed the official Sept. 11 commission report, saying, "I don't trust any of these 'facts.'"

Walter has spent millions of dollars to bolster support for his case, running full-page ads in The New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, The New Yorker and Newsweek, as well as alternative newspapers and 30-second TV spots.

He points to a Zogby poll he commissioned last summer that showed 66 percent of New Yorkers wanted the 9/11 investigation reopened.

Walter has spent about 30 percent of his net worth on his efforts.

"I am a patriot fighting the real traitors who are destroying our democracy. I resent it when they call me delusional," he said.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 16 2004, 03:02 PM
lol

seems to be a habit here

i post something, then you post the blah icon

nice
lol
[post=433328]Quoted post[/post]​

It's all well and good to question the government, but starting to get into things like "They covered up the truth about the Towers", "They rigged the election", etc, sounds too far-fetched to me.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Dec 16 2004, 05:30 PM-->
reckedracing
@Dec 16 2004, 03:02 PM
lol

seems to be a habit here

i post something, then you post the blah icon

nice
lol
[post=433328]Quoted post[/post]​

It's all well and good to question the government, but starting to get into things like "They covered up the truth about the Towers", "They rigged the election", etc, sounds too far-fetched to me.
[post=433346]Quoted post[/post]​

But you believed that Iraq has NBCs. :oops:

heres how the Twin Towers fell.....2 big fucking planes hit them you dumb piece of shit (directed to that conspiracy theorist idiot)

well i will say this in all the pics i saw of the pentagon hit i NEVER saw evidence of a plane or pieces of one. when i asked my friend about it and asked him what he say he really couldn't answer me on it either. sooooooooo........

...its not like there are video tapes of the planes hitting them or anything....OH WAIT YES THERE ARE; what a MORON

no shit 2 planes hit them... but you;re telling me jet fuel burns hot enough to melt structural steel?
and to completely melt the support structure for that tower when the planes hit only one or 2 sides max... and then they just happened to drop right on their own foot prints right???? yea, that seems logical

and what about building 7??? i didn;t notice a plane hitting that building did you?

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 17 2004, 09:55 AM
heres how the Twin Towers fell.....2 big fucking planes hit them you dumb piece of shit (directed to that conspiracy theorist idiot)

first off you can kiss my ass

and no shit 2 planes hit them... but you;re telling me jet fuel burns hot enough to melt structural steel?
and to completely melt the support structure for that tower when the planes hit only one or 2 sides max... and then they just happened to drop right on their own foot prints right???? yea, that seems logical

and what about building 7??? i didn;t notice a plane hitting that building did you?

you wanna call me a dumb piece of shit just cause i don;'t believe the gov't story about things? thats fine by me
[post=433605]Quoted post[/post]​

euh... I think he's talking about Jimmy Walter

recked - the government wouldnt do this- the buildings in these attacks were a financial cornerstone to our country when they went down it was felt through out the world - reason number 1

building 7? which building are you talking about im unsure- but we have confession - we have motive - and we have a terrorist- what more can be wanted- he is still out there and yet people are trying to find a way to point the finger back at our own government - well the government was under clinton @ the time so blame the clinton administration- dont roll this into bushs fault blah di blah- and notice all the proof is there ur just not looking @ some thing you would like to admit - some times the truth is so simple its not understandable

as for the structural capabilities of this buildings - they are built to withstand normal run of the mill things - not dumb as alquada fucks flying there fat cock ass egos into that thing- the strucure was not built to take that - it held up pretty damn good if you ask me - the flames will continue to burn hotter and hotter the more they have to consume and i building that size has alot to consume specially more gas inside its lines etc- use common knowledge to think about the things that make things burn - and what else could affect this - this building was built how far back - and what kind of disasters did they have in mind that might actually hit that building -

well theres my .02 +.50 have a nice day

It wasn't the government, it was aliens.

That crackpot Walters is wasting his money, because I tell you, a plasma beam is the only thing on earth that could do that damage.

recked - the government wouldnt do this- the buildings in these attacks were a financial cornerstone to our country when they went down it was felt through out the world - reason number 1

these 2 buildings were NOTHING compared to the profits that US corps are making from this "war"

building 7 is the little one that wasn't hit by a plane but still collapsed IN ITS OWN FOOTPRINT around 5:30 on 9/11

but we have confession

look into any of the arabic speaking people that question the authenticity of the tape as well as the translation...

and i don't care if its clinton or bush, its still a corrupt us gov't

Originally posted by reckedracing@Dec 17 2004, 04:30 PM
and i don't care if its clinton or bush, its still a corrupt us gov't
[post=433629]Quoted post[/post]​

They have a file on you, and the black helicopters are on the way.

so conspiracy -crash two us planes
cost=millions
crash these planes into the world trade center buildings
cost-billions
additional cost 100's maybe thousands of lives unpredictable amounts killed in this massacre
cost=priceless

overall cost from what you are saying is worth more than this in the eyes of the us government- i think not-

i dont relate nor talk to many arabic people besides one @ my work whom is iraqi- and deems bin ladin one sadistic mofo- end of story for me- i dont need to know arabic the news translates it for us-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back