Sexy Costumes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
so i've found a couple interesting sites that have all sorts of lingerie and costume type things, well actually my girl sent them to me...

so i was just curious what other people find interesting, i mean these places have EVERYTHING, you name it its there...

some examples of the sites are NSFW obviously threewishes.com and pinupgirlclothing.com

some examples of the costumes are...
Story Book Land - Alice in Wonderland Costumes, Mad Hatter Costumes, Queen of Hearts Costumes, Little Bo Peep Costumes, Snow White Costumes, and more!
Badass Babes! - Police Officer Costumes, Firefighter Costumes, and More!
Fairy Costumes, Pixie Costumes, Angel Costumes, and Fantasy Halloween Costumes
Go-Go Girl Costumes, Retro Costumes, and Hippie Costumes
Naughty Girls! - Schoolgirl Costumes, Cheerleader Costumes & More
Nurse Costumes, French Maid Costumes, Waitress Costumes, and More
Sexy Cat Costumes, Devil Girl Costumes, and Bunny Costumes
Girls From A-Broad - Frauleins, Can-Can Girls, And Veil Dancers
Wild, Wild West - Cowgirl Costumes, Indian Costumes, and Saloon Girls
Pirates etc
Nascar...???
insects like bumble bees and lady bugs??
pin up girls
greek princesses
vampires etc

so anyone have any preference? or perhaps just plain ole naked?

i'm not a big fan of lingerie in general, but this is a bit diffrent...

Plain ol naked is great for me. :mrgreen: My girl has a couple of corsets (yum!) and this tiny pink nightie thingie. I don't need much more than that.

If she had to dress up as a theme, the Catholic schoolgirl thing has always been pretty hot. She DOES have a little plaid skirt and tight sweater in her wardrobe.....now I just her to get in pigtails with those. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Insects? Hmm.

"Honey, put this on. I've always wanted to fuck a giant grasshopper."

:blink:
Bwahahahaha. That's awesome.

ah, corests are awesome...
my girl doesn't have any though...

and yea, i didn;t really get the insect thing either... :blink:

aeryn001.jpg

Claudia Black for teh win !

Plain old buck naked for me. Or possibly like one random article of clothing.

Actually, sometimes my GF will rock only a t-shirt.

:nopantsdance:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Plain ol naked is great for me. :mrgreen: My girl has a couple of corsets (yum!) and this tiny pink nightie thingie. I don't need much more than that.

Agreed, because all those sexy clothes and costumes are going to end up in the exact same place... on the floor next to the bed.
I dunno, sometimes it's REAL nice for her to leave the corset and thigh-highs on. :mrgreen:

I.................gotta go.

Well i guess if your desperate you could use a condoms and be in pitch black...just take it off with a tissue or a towel or something if it bothers you.......not speaking from experience or anything.

Back