She Is Topless

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
It was so nice yesterday, I washed, clayed, and waxed my car. Then when I was done, I went to work topless. It looked so nice, I snaped a few pics.
s3e76313810895.jpg

s3e763155d8bb4.jpg

del Sol...4x4 edition (you like my ricey sticker (the only one on my car)
s3e76317ae9d24.jpg

Wow I need teins quick. April is when they are going on.

I was expecting something else from the subject.... :lol:

your car looks hella clean though! Me likes a lot :worthy: the top off sure looks sexy

I saw a guy in his Sol on Sunday... Pimpin his dark green sol (I think they only made those in like 96)... Bone stock, just with the top off, and i think he had an intake...

My girl and I are cruisin in her 1.8t jetta, and pass him, as the turbo is spoolin... He does a ricer flyby, then yanks a turn onto and onramp... As he yanks the turn, i scream OH SHIT! his right rear wheel is off the ground! as he goes sideways one way, then back sideways another, hits sand, spins a 360, and manages to actually be going the right direction, and floors it AGAIN, taking off like an idiot AGAIN! I just had to laugh... if i ever see him, i'm gonna give him a "Way to drive Asshole!" <_< :rolleyes: :lol:

NICE SOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
THATS SOLID

It was actually really warm here too. (T.Ontario)
I was surprised..
its like summer.. except the melting snow.......
LOL

hahah word. i'm going to take like 100 pics of mine on wednesday... she'll be topless too!

Originally posted by karnash@Mar 17 2003, 02:03 PM
im going to SUE you for making such a MISLEADING post.....

Haha, I thought the same thing, although I realized about a second before I clicked the link that he was probably talking about his Sol.

Hahaha, beat you to it Adam :)
BTW this thread is :cockblocked:
s3e765187ec449.jpg

s3e76516b3a0a4.jpg

s3e7651788969d.jpg

s3e5e00331cbe3.jpg

s3e7650cf882a7.jpg

del sol VTEC cluster anyone? :D

Did that gauge cluster come with it? If so, your lucky. Nick, you have a nicer back round.

Today it was nice too so I messed with my car a little bit. When I bought the car, the guy had already put an intake on it but he also gave me the Stock one (in a bag) Finally today (almost a year after I bought it) I wanted to see if there was any diffrance (I hope to run stock class the first autoX) Man does it suck at anywhere above 5 grand. It totally chokes the hell out of it.

I was expecting something else from the subject....

You just have a dirty mind.

where did you find it at...

You can never find any sol stuff, JDM or USDM (except I did find a set of JDM 1 peice headlights for 250 a set. I am thinking about picking them up)

wow, get them! the cost of those are 500 plus. I got the cluster from Brian Wong for 80 shipped.

It is very tempting but the only thing, that means the Teins would come a little later. I am not sure. (btw, this price is at hmotorsonline.com)

I will have the money for teins in about 2-3 weeks, then I can place an order.
I have the money now for the lights but my stock ones are in decent condition (except I could probally sell the OEM set on EBAY)

well, it's nice to see all of you with your Sol's topless. not here in thornton, CO. we got like 4 feet of snow just in the past 2 days, and the streets are barely driveable today. :(

:ph34r:

Back