SHELL FOR SALE

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tphan4

93 Civic Ex
Orange with red pearl
no rust
sunroof
power windows
mugen front lip
painted eyebrows
hoodpins
coilover suspension
slotted rotors
14 inch steelies
civic type r floormats
clear corner headlight
ek sideskirts

93 civic ex shell for sale

located in MA and alot of people here on hondaswap and on honda-tech can vouch for this shell

car has no motor and fresh paint

$1500 firm or trade for a complete b-series turbo kit

car looked better grey, but good luck for tryin to sell that high just for a shell :blink:

Originally posted by swanny@Jan 22 2005, 08:38 PM
ditto, and didnt you already make a thread about this?
[post=449772]Quoted post[/post]​

yea back when it had a motor I tried selling it and then I wanted to trade for an EG but I just bought an EG so now I just want to sell it

and to sloenuf....1500 is too much for a rustless/dentfree shell? damnnn where do u live ....wherever it is I need to go there because for the longest time I had a problem finding a shell...

bump for a crazy colored cleann shell...i like both colors...someone buy this man's shell so he can go fast in his new car and TRY and beat me :p

bump for a clean shell and a good price

lsb16crxhf...u run ur mouth to much :lol:

Originally posted by tphan4@Jan 31 2005, 07:14 PM
pmed sent....

lotta offers but still havent seen cash
[post=454037]Quoted post[/post]​

last week before it goes on ebay

FIRST TO SHOW 1500

So the car only needs an engine and trans to get back on the road? Or is there other stuff missing? i.e. axles

Originally posted by shadowracer95@Feb 5 2005, 09:32 PM
So the car only needs an engine and trans to get back on the road? Or is there other stuff missing? i.e. axles
[post=456914]Quoted post[/post]​

no axles...axles should be included when u buy the swap for the motor...its a bare shell....everything else motor, tranny, ecu, harness, axles...should come as a complete motor

Originally posted by 92CHB@Feb 17 2005, 06:24 PM
PM'd you
[post=462281]Quoted post[/post]​

buyer backed out

back for sale

Back