short movie 'The Last Race'

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowandslow

'The Last Race' is a short story i found on kazaa, the actors are utterly horrible but the autocannon teg is dope. i dont have a link for it....but search it in kazaa u should find it. its only 20 minutes, check it out if u got a little bit of time on ur hands

well, is there a way to attach it? cuz at the website its got to be bought for like 12 bucks..thats when i turned to kazaa. i dont have a link

Don't even waste your time, its like a fast n furious :lol:

it's ok. I downloaded the movie about 7 months ago from Kazaalite.

I was thinking about buying a full legal copy, but at the time it was like $20/$30ish. If they dropped the price I might consider it.

i ahve it on my comp, very badass movie, acting isnt the best, but its not all that bad..

acually the video is better than fnf IMO because its not really rice cars.....they drag and it doesnt take 5 years to finish.....i think they did a good job with the vid...i mean that one teg isnt my style for looks but they focus on the power more than the looks....

I saw it a long time ago.. i dont remember liking it but i do remember it had a nice teg in it.

thats old as hell but was good when i first saw it

Back