Si Wheels Or Gsr's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nealo

hi. im planning on dropping my car at the same time as i put on some wheels. I have a 94 hatchback. Which wheels do you think will look better on the eg? 99-01 Si wheels or the 5 spoke GSR's? Any sites with prices? Your input would be great. :ph34r:

eBay has prices. You might want to try The Parts Trader.

I think that both look fine, but my personal preference is the 94-95 GSR rims (5 spoke). I have a set on my 95 Civic.

Originally posted by Darivative@Feb 26 2003, 01:18 AM
There both played out!

Who cares? I don't. They still look good, and better yet- they look like they came from the factory, because wow- they did. That's important to me, especially with all the cops and thieves looking for Hondas to nail.

out of the 2 u mentiond i would go with the Si's but if the hottest option is getting 99+ GSR's but there kind of hard to get...another option i woul do over those rims are 94+ integ LS's they look really clean on 92-92 hatches and you dont see it often

I have a et of 94's GSR's sitting around if anyone wants them.

Calesta is right, it does look good, and dosent atrack cops or thieves.

I say go with the gsr's. SI's look good but i like the gsr's. Just try and get honda center caps

Zee

Honda center caps are $26 EACH at the dealer... I opted for the $10 solution and bought steel wool, lacquer remover, and clear coat:

Spray on lacquer remover, wait 10 minutes and watch the "Acura" and the clear coat melt off
Buff/polish with different grades of steel wool
Clear coat
Dry
Install

Easy. :lol:

I like Calesta's car.. i drool over the sleeper look, but also like helping a friend out..

so..

SI_RIMS02.jpg

click here for contact info.

thanks for all the input people. im kinda leaning towards the gsr's now but yeah the LS's do look pretty dope too. how much for them brc80?

Good call Claesta, I actaully would have never thought of that. I would sooner have tried to run without center caps. lol. How much did you get your rims for anyway?

Zee

Originally posted by koi_killa@Feb 26 2003, 09:24 PM
Good call Claesta, I actaully would have never thought of that. I would sooner have tried to run without center caps. lol. How much did you get your rims for anyway?

Zee

Waaaaaaaaaaay too much. I bought them quite a few years ago, and paid to have them refinished on top of that. :blink:

:ph34r: Yo....if you still cant decide on gs-r's or si rims, i say go w/ the gs-r's.....they look fuckin clean. I know someone with the same car w/ the same rims.

:ph34r: Yo....if you still cant decide on gs-r's or si rims, i say go w/ the gs-r's.....they look fuckin clean. I know someone with the same car w/ the same rims.

i got 2000 gsr rims on a 96 ex coupe. altho its not lowered (yet)
it looks hella clean. i saw the same year car at school with the older gsr's
and for some reason i did not like the way it looked.....this could or could not
have to do with the fact that they were dirty...

if u live in cali, go buy a recycler, or goto recycler.com

just make sure if it comes with tires, and the tires are directional.....
make sure they are facing they way they should be......

if you STILL cant decide, do what i did, go download a copy of fireworks
or if you dont know what fireworks is, then photoshop. take a digital picture
of your car, then do a seach on the internet to find a picture of si or gsr rims
(ask.com "where can i buy integra rims?")

then goto photoshop or whatever and cut and paste and what not
till your car has the si or gsr rims on it.

i chose the gsr, cuz i didnt like the way the si rims had little space between the spokes..

but thats just me.

Back