Site I'm Making-- Vote

decent or bad?

• decent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
well guys- im orking with colletti motorsports... they need a site BAD. there's is real bad. I'm trading a site for some brake parts =)

what do you think of this? VERY basic right now... just a screene shot...

layout.gif

i like , looks damn good. also i bought my brakes from them and i give them a 5 star customer service rating. they were so nice. So brian remember who lives close ok ;) lol

Originally posted by Trinity@Jan 10 2003, 05:34 PM
i like , looks damn good. also i bought my brakes from them and i give them a 5 star customer service rating. they were so nice. So brian remember who lives close ok ;) lol

VERY cool guys- and they have like THE best prices out there on brembo's. I need brake parts, they need a better website... it works out good :)

I like it B, but the passenger side hood and mirror you see the lime green from either where you cut it or something. And the window still has the yellow bacjground from whatever site it was on before. Other then that.. KICK ASS!

Looks good so far. So you're a web designer? What programs do you use? I just got my degree in web design.

you need to straighten out the lines coming off the circle. and you need to magic wand the car a little bit more...theres a lot of green around the edges...

but wtf is that thing in the middle? it looks like something from star wars :)

it looks good.. but i agree w/ sisteve about that other shizzy

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 11 2003, 02:44 AM
looks like a mirror split of an EBC rotor

:werd: but still took a few moments to realize its not an alien head :D

Originally posted by shaotek07@Jan 10 2003, 07:25 PM
Looks good so far. So you're a web designer? What programs do you use? I just got my degree in web design.

yeah- i run hondaswap dude

lol

Back