Skunk 2 camber kit and washer trick.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Goldberg

Looking for some pointers and such, i just got my skunk 2 kit for the front and bout to do it myself. I was also wondering if anyone had a how to on doin the washer trick in the back and such.

the washer trick is just putting washers where the upper tie rod is in the back...put as many washers as you need but I think you can't go past 4...the progess camber kit supplied bolts too so I dunno the skunk2 I know doesn't come with the washers and such for the back...and the front just take your old control arm off and put the new one on...you might need to convert the ball joints too..hard telling never had a skunk2 camber kit

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jul 24 2005, 12:02 AM
the washer trick is just putting washers where the upper tie rod is in the back...put as many washers as you need but I think you can't go past 4...the progess camber kit supplied bolts too so I dunno the skunk2 I know doesn't come with the washers and such for the back...and the front just take your old control arm off and put the new one on...you might need to convert the ball joints too..hard telling never had a skunk2 camber kit
[post=530319]Quoted post[/post]​

Welp the skunk2 came with the ball joints already. I got it installed and wow what a difference. I havent got the back done yet but i need to figure out a way to judge ho9w many washers i should use. If anyone knows a process in which i can tell about how many washers to use that would be great, does anyone have a how to would be nice also.

So far for suppension i got skun2 coiloevers koni yellows and the camber kit and really liking it was wondering if anyone else has this setup and what they think or what other people have heard. :D

Back