Skyline Conversion on Prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanx for telling me, I realize this is a forum where people post their opinions. Thats why I posted mine about people who think that any thing different from what they like isnt "acceptable" or "ghey". Im not pissed or anything, just saying my opinion. Because this is a forum. . . . Right?

To the topic starter- If this conversion will make you happy, then do it. Ignore
everyone else if it isnt helpful.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Mar 18 2004, 10:59 PM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Mar 16 2004, 07:32 PM
Smonkeyboy hates that shit. :lol:

yes.....yes i do.

honda preludes are not nissan skylines.
nissan silvias are not honda civics
accords are not integras
hondas arent BMWs

the only acceptable conversion is the JDM headlight conversion for the DC2 integras.

some people just don't get it, don't waste your time, there are a million douchebags in the world, be happy you know better and laugh at their ricey asses with the rest of us.

As for the thread starter you do need help, so here is some advice, spend money on speed worry less about what the local hoochies sitting at dairy queen smoking cigarettes think about "yo ride" or better yet sell the honda to some with a clue and buy a Neon and write MTV a letter to see if they'll help you "pimp your ride", :D
PS: you couldn't have picked a better user name, tike.

Originally posted by korey@Mar 31 2004, 12:40 AM
Smonkeyboy:  the only acceptable conversion is the JDM headlight conversion for the DC2 integras

Who are you to decide what the "only acceptable" conversion is? Is it your car? Will you drive it? Then shut up.

1. i own this matter, there arent any valad reasons to do a converson to anything other then to make it was is was originally intended as, such as the JDM ITR converson on DC2s ONLY, or S13 headlights on a USDM 240sx. or an FTO conversion on an FD.

2. look at that poor civic, with the money he spent making his honda look like a nissan micromachine he probablly could have bought a real R32.

so i'd like to firmly disagree with wetodds saying conversions are strictly rice and all that bull shit

i got my integra with no front end, and it was cheaper and better looking for me to do the CL conversion...

i hate integras 4 headlights and the JDM headlight conversion is like 2500 with all the body panels and shit...

cl conversion looks nice and clean, and its using some stock CL headlights from an acura, not jumping over to a diffrent car manufacturer or anything like that

i'm all about taking stock shit and making it BETTER than factory specs, same reason for doing motor swaps and suspension upgrades, and rims with better rubber etc etc etc

Back