Skyline Conversion on Prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TunerTike03

Anyone know a good site or can give me info on a Skyline tailight conversion for a 92' Prelude.

Thanks

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Mar 16 2004, 07:32 PM
Smonkeyboy hates that shit. :lol:

yes.....yes i do.

honda preludes are not nissan skylines.
nissan silvias are not honda civics
accords are not integras
hondas arent BMWs

the only acceptable conversion is the JDM headlight conversion for the DC2 integras.

The conversion looks tight as hell to me so if you dont like it then dont post on my thread. People like different shit doesnt mean you have to flame like an asshole.

:fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Mar 18 2004, 10:59 PM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Mar 16 2004, 07:32 PM
Smonkeyboy hates that shit. :lol:

yes.....yes i do.

honda preludes are not nissan skylines.
nissan silvias are not honda civics
accords are not integras
hondas arent BMWs

the only acceptable conversion is the JDM headlight conversion for the DC2 integras.

:werd: like a motha fucka.

Check this gay fucking shit out...

http://www.cardomain.com/id/sweetsi

He's soooo fucking happy with his Si yet he spent all that cash to make it look like a fucking S14.

:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

That is so butt ugly, it doesn't even flow well, it looks like a micro machine !!!

519052_6_full.jpg

^^^^^Although I think that is ugly, I don't care if you do it or not. All I can say is that thick bondo is the enemy. All of your main work should be done with metal. If you can't weld it, don't do it. If the bondo is more than 1/8 of an inch thick, you fucked up. Bang it, cut it, weld it, add to it, do whatever. Just don't create a fender or taillight section out of bondo. It swells and contracts with the temperature and will crack. Also, everything that you bondo will look uber ghey when the temperature changes.

Good luck with your rice.

Originally posted by randerson165@Mar 21 2004, 04:23 AM
That is so butt ugly, it doesn't even flow well, it looks like a micro machine !!!

519052_6_full.jpg

man i hope he doesnt park that in the parking lot. one good pop with a door and the fender will crack off. there must be a gallon of bondo on there

I think that car is pretty damn sick, exept for the back. I like the conversion, but it is just ugly in the back. If he just got the body kit, painted it, and got 99-00 civic coupe tail's, then, and only then, would I drive that car.

But the trunk and the lights are just FUGLY!!

Smonkeyboy: the only acceptable conversion is the JDM headlight conversion for the DC2 integras

Who are you to decide what the "only acceptable" conversion is? Is it your car? Will you drive it? Then shut up.

whoa, easy tough nuts- this is a "forum" where people can post their ideas and opinions- smonkeyboy doesn't like conversions, get over it sport? k

MY OPINION:

Honda conversions are ok --- on Hondas.(If done properly!)
Nissan conversions are ok --- on Nissans.(If done properly!)
Toyota
Mitsubishi
BMW
Mecedes <--------- on that kind of car(If done properly.)
Ford
Chevy
ect......

My $.02

(I love Silvias, and 240's with s13-15 convos make me hard. (If done properly)

Back