SLAMMIN AND JAMMIN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

is this gunner with that slow ass piece of shit car,with tha big fukin dent in tha side of it.what a fag..Are u takin that piece of shit down to slammin i feel sorry for who ever is ridin with u...

the acura that is goin to smoke ur dented cars ass.u fag...oooo yea dont forget ur glove ur goin to need it>>>

ooo yea i forgot to tell u i fucked ur easy girlfriend las night..i was just wonderin how my dick tasted...ur a fag gunner...u need to get a real car....ok heres what well do i get my moms saturn and ill still smoke ur ass.just like i put it in ur girlfriends ass...u flamin fag....u wana be JDm motherfucker

Originally posted by JDMsucks@May 26 2005, 04:54 PM
ooo yea i forgot to tell u i fucked ur easy girlfriend las night..i was just wonderin how my dick tasted...ur a fag gunner...u need to get a real car....ok heres what well do i get my moms saturn and ill still smoke ur ass.just like i put it in ur girlfriends ass...u flamin fag....u wana be JDm motherfucker
[post=504035]Quoted post[/post]​

leave him alone. hes jus a wanabe jdm dreamer. so thought you hade n2o you lying faggot. oh, and the head built, wtf. hit me back on the pm you faggot ass eva stank puss hole fucker. later cutie
:ph34r:

i wont be going. too broke and doing the family thing this weekend. i MAY go to The Big Show next weekend in Dinwiddie, VA at VA Motorsports Park if i have money to go.

Back