small honda motors

• Thread starter rmerrell
  • Start date
  • Replies 70
  • Views 6K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rmerrell

You gotta love having the big block JDM or USDM honda motor underneath your hood.. the feel of just smokin a lil ricer 1.5 etc... and now the bad boy 2.0 and 1.7 they got in the honda and acuras now.. hey watch out for these guys.. they are funny true race happy riceburners.. i can't wait til i get my clutch fixed there is a new lil group starting to come to our town, from jackson lil civics, intergas.. they say they got more comin.. and i just can't wait.. to win some money off them.. cause i hate to be the one to break the news to them.. but their motors suck.. B series blows thats what the b stands for.. haha, ill take on any lil b-boy that wants to run'em in my neck of the woods, and at a car show too.. oh yes when u see the big body lude roll around, get ready to get your ass handed to ya... :D :p u suck.. ahaha

you should watch your mouth, nearly everyone on this board is a B-series fan, so your gunna get some major flame for this topic

its Rmerrell

domesticthug.jpg

i love that picture. but seriously... i beat a mustang GT at the track... i have the timeslip to prove it. it was a 2000 GT. its sad because i have a naturally aspirated 1.6 L engine... he had twice as many cylinders and like 3.0 extra litres. fucktards (insert TM)

Sure looks like he's not a happy camper - but I wouldn't be a happy camper if someone made me drive a mustang either.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 30 2002, 11:59 AM
I actually enjoy driving my Mustang :)

Hey - each to their own. Mousetongues are ok - but do you look as unhappy as him when you drive it?

Nah, I only look like that when I get cut off or someone's acting stupid, or I'm stuck in traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back