smoothest set-up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Eibach, Tien, h&r would be my top choices for springs. But sprint springs are really smooth, my buddy had them on his 00 ek coupe and I had them on my 92 gsr really smooth. I like tokico illuminas personally.

ok so I know i am totally necroing a thread, but I have the money to order springs/shocks now, and I have narrowed it down to koni yellows and gc springs or tokieto blues with sportlines. Which would be better. I plan on having a naturally aspirated build with a max of liek 220hp. this is my dd and I have money for the more expensive koni yellow set up if it is better. opinions?

when I order does it come with the bushings I need for an install or should I buy a full bushing kit as well?

get the illuminas or agxs to go with the eibach sportlines..... the blues are not adjustable and are barely better than stock.

I have Skunk2 Pro-C springs, these matched with Skunk2 Pro-C struts will be a comfortable ride...correct?.

I personally like Skunk 2 Pro S coilovers. I snagged a brand new set for 600$ free ship off ebay. mmmm what a steal.

ITR suspension. Kthx.

Have a nice day.

No, srsly, if you're only looking for a mild drop, and it's going to be a DD, use the ITR springs/shocks.

whats the drop on the itr setup? i thought it was so small it was hardly worth doing. i mean im sure it will help improve handling, but looks wise its not much difference.

to the OP... you can re-use the top hats, washers, etc when you install the new shocks and springs. if you get something with more than an inch drop you should cut your bumpstops shorter.

Back