smoothest set-up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well after a recent accident that left my car down for a while, I realized that for my daily driver i will be doing no modifications for reliability purposes.

Now the person I got the car from had sleve coil overs put on the stock shocks. and the ride qualty sucks. I was wondering if anyone could reccomend the smoothest non stock suspension set up?

i searched and came up with about fifteen pages of threads started a bot. so any help would help me a ton

tokico (hp or aluminas) and a good set of springs it all depends on how much you want to spent. i have the hp and love them and a buddy of mine just put a set on his 02 with skunk2 springs with no complants.

i know that I will prolly end up spending 1000-1200 so would it be better to go for a lower end coil over set up? or a good quality spring and strut set up.

know koni yellows and GC springs are pretty pouplar, is this simply a track set up or could i set the damp to full would that work? the roads arond here are terrible lol

smooth ride but a little lower than stock.... eibach or h&r sports, teins are pretty soft too. get some decent shocks to go with them too of course

not like the hydraulic ones. doesn't cadillac have an air ride type suspension that makes it smooth?

eibach sportlines
kyb agx's or tokico blues

that will give you a little lower, and a 'sport' ride thats not harsh

IMO.. get some KYB AGX and some OEM Type R springs..

Back