So am I stupid or did I make the right decision

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
So I have been at work since 7pm and it is now 4:20am and me leaving is nowhere in sight..... I was asked to stick around to do a DVD for Paramount for the new Mark Wahlberg movie "The Shooter". So back to my question.... Am I smart or just plain dumb???? I could have gone home and been in bed but nope at work still working.

think of the overtime!!

unless you get salary... then you're screwed. But no, i wouldn't say it was a bad decision, it shows your peers that you are willing and able to go the extra mile. The bad side, atleast at my last job, from doing something like this is that they will now ask you to stay late more now. :p

Word the overtime will be cool I am for sure not on salary just hourly mang. I want another tattoo.....

No way I will lose my job .... go to jail..... have to pay $500,00.00 in fines ....
and everyone at my job loses thier job since the studio will shut down. It's pretty good though... for Marky Mark

staying late shows initiative. :thumbsup: for you. plus you might get some side action from marky marks 5 am throwaways.

Initiative..lol. More like you're the stupid sheep they'll pin all their shit to.

Back