SO CAL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

come on theres gotta be more ppl that live over here.. we should all have a meetup or like brian11to1 says ppl to hang out with.. and maybe help me out with my car HAHA.. seriously tho i need a place to soak up information so that i can fix my own car and kno wth im DOIIIINNNGGGG...
 
i wanna start a racing team... but it seems kinda silly and also "everybody does it".. but haha i still want a label to put on my car.. lets start a team GUYS!!! what would the name be tho.. i thought of impulse.. supersonic.. thrust.. but they all seem like their taken... any ideas??
 
I am over here in So. Cali what what. You guys should come to our next meet at Cali Speedway in Fontana it's in September sometime I forgot the exact date.
Let's name the team SUPASONIK hahahahahahaaa LMAO.
 
haha OK oK so no racing team.. im in chula vista.. i used to live in paradise hills thO :) MORSE.. and also the BAY area.. i miss the rain there :(
 
I stay in Laguna Niguel and frequently visit Huntington Beach, San Bernardino and LA. I'm down for a meetup, I got a few buddies that would probably be interested as well. We should set up a meeting sometime when we get a few more people from around here.
 
I live in Riverside How about sat sep 24 cali speedway or actually jack in the crack by the speedway street legals that day and for a name how about so seductive

951 right here baby
 
HAHA 9k Bay Area reppin the true hotness with the H22 4 door and the ls/V-tec Civ






Not like the punks from LA that never call their freinds
 
Originally posted by ferrarikiller@Sep 3 2005, 05:55 PM
HAHA 9k Bay Area reppin the true hotness with the H22 4 door and the ls/V-tec Civ






Not like the punks from LA that never call their freinds
[post=549278]Quoted post[/post]​



Your right Tay SORRY about that sometimes I just don't think correctly.
 
Originally posted by integraslut78+Sep 6 2005, 01:46 PM-->
ferrarikiller
@Sep 3 2005, 05:55 PM
HAHA 9k Bay Area reppin the true hotness with the H22 4 door and the ls/V-tec Civ






Not like the punks from LA that never call their freinds
[post=549278]Quoted post[/post]​



Your right Tay SORRY about that sometimes I just don't think correctly.
[post=550208]Quoted post[/post]​


how was the bay? :wtf: :moon: :kick:
 
Well I was only there for a day and a half but I guess it was ok. Mainly just hung out with the parentals. Saw Shadney for a minute but that's it. It just sucks when you only have such a short time I will be back up soon fo sho. Sorry again. Maybe I could try to make it up to you I will take you and Jenny to dinner or something DRRINKS? :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
 
Daygo here... but i dont gotta honda anymore, stil down to meetup though. theres a few of you from SD, so we could go to Qualcomm one night.
 
Originally posted by senate_9427@Sep 13 2005, 02:26 AM
Daygo here... but i dont gotta honda anymore, stil down to meetup though. theres a few of you from SD, so we could go to Qualcomm one night.
[post=553558]Quoted post[/post]​

what's goin' on dude, haven't seen you around the forums in a while. i hit up qualcomm now 'n then whenever i realize it's friday and they're goin' on. PM me your cell number and i'll hit you up whenever i'm gonna go down there.
 
Originally posted by kylemarhx+Sep 13 2005, 03:30 AM-->
senate_9427
@Sep 13 2005, 02:26 AM
Daygo here... but i dont gotta honda anymore, stil down to meetup though. theres a few of you from SD, so we could go to Qualcomm one night.
[post=553558]Quoted post[/post]​

what's goin' on dude, haven't seen you around the forums in a while. i hit up qualcomm now 'n then whenever i realize it's friday and they're goin' on. PM me your cell number and i'll hit you up whenever i'm gonna go down there.
[post=553566]Quoted post[/post]​

hey whats up. yea i usually just stick to the lounge on here. been workin my ass off and i have school now, so i dont always get time to get on. yea i've been wanting to go to the Q, but i want to get my truck insured and stuff so i can take it down there so maybe in a few weeks ill go.
 
Originally posted by kylemarhx+Sep 13 2005, 01:30 AM-->
senate_9427
@Sep 13 2005, 02:26 AM
Daygo here... but i dont gotta honda anymore, stil down to meetup though. theres a few of you from SD, so we could go to Qualcomm one night.
[post=553558]Quoted post[/post]​

what's goin' on dude, haven't seen you around the forums in a while. i hit up qualcomm now 'n then whenever i realize it's friday and they're goin' on. PM me your cell number and i'll hit you up whenever i'm gonna go down there.
[post=553566]Quoted post[/post]​


I heard they shut down the 1/8 at the Q. I guess my info was wrong.
 
Top