So, my GF forgot to set the Ebrake on my Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

Well, friday night I went out with my friend to a club. We Drove my Audi TT since I was already driving it that day, and my GF had my Hatch. Well me and my buddy are hanging out at the club when my GF calls. She wants to come down to the club too and hangout. So she shows up we spend another hour or so there. Then we I get into the parking garage, I see that the TT is exactly where I left it and my honda is resting right against a large pole. My buddy was like "why'd you park like that how did you get outta there chrissy?". I immediatley thought someone had tried to jack it but the Lojack kicked in or something, but no. My GF decided to not set the Ebrake and my car coasted down the parking garage and dragged my drivers side against this large yellow wooden pole. When I woke up the next day I went and looked at my car and it looks like most of the paint is scuffed, my jdm sidemarker is a bit scuffed, my trim on the ds door will need to be replaced and there are some dents to pull on the door.

Cliff Notes.

Girlfriend didnt set ebrake
Car coasted into a pole
Left side of car dented and scuffed

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Mar 21 2004, 03:38 PM
rule of thumb: never let your girlfriend drive your car as they will somehow and someway fuck it up

yup.

thats how the huge fuckin dent ended up on my mirage's hood.

Yeah, look at the breast side of things.

Dents+Pussy>no pussy.

She'll learn from this and probably take better care of things from now on. It could have been much worse. My buddy's little brother was fucking around in his car and let the E Brake loose. The car coasted down the hill and hit the next parked car. His insurance had to pick up the tab, and he got a wreck out of it. He wasn't even in the car!!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 21 2004, 05:00 PM
women + wheels = bad

LOL! Have to add that to my sig! Actually the rule is never let anyone at all drive your cars. So that includes gfs, bfs, friends and family. Shit happens. B)

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Mar 21 2004, 05:40 PM-->
Originally posted by Blanco@Mar 21 2004, 08:17 PM
TurboMirage
@Mar 21 2004, 07:07 PM
mine didnt learn. at this rate she wont even have a car of her own to drive. :shrug2:

If the student doesn't learn, the fault belongs to the teacher. ;)

not much i can teach her. she walks into walls ocassionally.

is she blonde? :lol: or blind ? :lol:

i mean, it hit a pole- no big deal. what if it ran over some kid playing?

run that guilt trip by here and maybe she'll be more cautious about what she does

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 21 2004, 09:34 PM
:slap: --> you for letting girl drive car.......

you should know better :D

werd.. fix ur stuff so you have an excuse not to let her drive it.. like put a stiff clutch in it (i did) or take the turn signals out :p it worked for me :lol: :D

just do it the way I did...get married to someone who is afraid to drive......or don't have a DL.... ;)

Only problem is I have to cart her around everywhere...but it's ok... when you have fun cars to do it in. :D

5 car's....4 drivable....one licence in the house...=fun and safe.

Originally posted by HellBentHONDA+Mar 21 2004, 09:04 PM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 21 2004, 05:40 PM
TurboMirage
mine didnt learn. at this rate she wont even have a car of her own to drive. :shrug2:

neither. just extremely stubborn. :(

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Mar 22 2004, 10:59 AM-->
Originally posted by HellBentHONDA@Mar 21 2004, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Mar 21 2004, 05:40 PM
TurboMirage

neither. just extremely stubborn. :(

My dog is stubborn... :p

Back