So what kind of job does everyone have?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SiLude

yeah, i said it, a battery store, we sell nothing but batteries.

i work for a timeshare resale company as a customer service rep....
my job is simple....answer the phone and surf the web and smoke weed...lol

Originally posted by formby@Jun 2 2005, 12:51 PM
i work for a timeshare resale company as a customer service rep....
my job is simple....answer the phone and surf the web and smoke weed...lol
[post=506769]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds just like my job

I have multiple positions. I am a Manager who also does Data Entry a lot of the time. I'm also the person who actually ends up deciding what we sell.

i push carts at walmart :ph34r:
ive had jobs that pay 4 times as much but my girlfriend makes enough money that i dont have to work. after 3 or so months of not working i was bored as shit so i got a job at wallyworld.
i had the same job like 6 years ago and its easy as shit. wear what you want, do what you want. dont have management on your back. the benefits are good too. my store gets around 1k profit sharing bonus every year and i put about 40% of my paycheck directly into walmart stock. its 15% company matched and they pay all brokearge fees. all dividends are put right back into your stock. just call a number and tell how much you wanna sell and 3 days later get a check in the mail :p

sometimes it sucks to say thats my job, but hey combined with my g/f we are busting 50k a year so its all good :p

I work in the payroll department of a statewide Offsite HR corporation.

Intern at this Insurance Brokerage right now selling commercial insurance (which means i do the sucky part of being a producer, ie telemarket and paperwork), and once i graduate college in 2 years ill be a full time producer, so im putting in my bitchwork now (been here for 3 years)

and im still broke so im prolly gonna get a job at the local u-pull it yard or autozone or some easy shit on the weekends soon

i'm an accoutant, doing mainly tax work...

i wish i had a sugar mama...
and i have contemplated getting a job at walmart just to fuck off and get paid for it, see how long till i got fired...

its actually really easy, if you have cool coemployees it can be fun.

but like i said a huge chunk of my paycheck goes straight to stocks, basically only reason i work there. :)

and thats how ill have 10k cash come springtime for downpayment on a new car :p

I work at a golf cousre where I clean the golfers clubs when they get off the course, they tip me, then I put there clubs away in storage, clean there golf cart, drift it, then pick up balls on the driving range. Pays real well, 5.50 taxed, tips are under the table. Averages 15 an hour total.

im a graphic artist at a sign shop. we do decals, posters, etc.. if anyone needs stickers, PM me and i'll hook u up! B)

Originally posted by overedline@Jun 2 2005, 08:16 PM
im a graphic artist at a sign shop. we do decals, posters, etc.. if anyone needs stickers, PM me and i'll hook u up! B)
[post=506842]Quoted post[/post]​

Brian needs more :p

I invade small oil producing third world countries, kill locals, and blow shit up...no, really.

I invade small oil producing third world countries, kill locals, and blow shit up...no, really.

Yeah, makes 2 of us. Don't forget the war crimes we try not to get caught for! HAHAHA remember when we made those guys get naked and dance the mambo?

I work in a shipping department for a gobal computer company that the corporate office in canada deceided to shut down the plants in colorado, iowa, salem, and spain and some a couple other plants.

i work for a company that makes electronic stuff for tanks, planes and helicopters. slip rings is what we make. i work in the plastic molding area and IT SUCKS!! i hate every minute that im there!!

Back