So whats the Date?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
This post is to set the date for the meet of the year...Mid March or early April.....:ph34r:

March 25th is my Birthday....;)

But later in April is warmer..:)...and more time to get plan's in motion to make it here....

This year will be epic...and one to plan for, something to get reservations for, and fuck it if it rains the day before and the back yard is soggy.....it will be epic!!!!!! and if you don't make it, then your ghey.

expect everything from Datsun's, 240SXs, 350's, Honda's, Subaru's, ....

we just need to set a date......^_^

this might be worth the trip.......;)

Last year we watched a kid almost hit a telephone pole with a bike, and then we performed a garage surgery to patch his skin back on when he did lay the bike down....while being stupid sober....:eek:

anything can happen this year....:ph34r:

i have a new thread from a recent car show... bout to post if you guys wanna see my photography skills..

CJ i have a guy coming up in 3 weeks to deliver an CF evo hood to me, and for that im giving him my OEM CF hood and my DAD seats. he is coming from lower SC.

1700 mile round trip just for a free hood and seats just so i dont have to spend $150 on getting a hood i bought shipped :lol:

If your coming up from FL, might as well bring the gang...Taco, Taco Wife, Andrews, Kanned, and the others....

Now who from the great NW is bringing Klyph...???

If your coming up from FL, might as well bring the gang...Taco, Taco Wife, Andrews, Kanned, and the others....

Now who from the great NW is bringing Klyph...???

heh yeah! taco come swing by and pick me up! i'll help with gas! lol

wtf is the point of it though? go meet somewhere stand around and be like. yeah. sup... Or are we all going to be a bunch of dorks sitting in a circle with our laptops, make a new thread and talk to each other there?

wtf is the point of it though? go meet somewhere stand around and be like. yeah. sup... Or are we all going to be a bunch of dorks sitting in a circle with our laptops, make a new thread and talk to each other there?

The point is, its a meet

Have you never heard of such a thing...?

Does the idea blow your mind?

The point is....its like going to a family reunion, but eating better food, and talking to people who actually share a common interest...the whole awkward "I barely know you" sense still comes into play though

1st weekend in April I'll be in FL....4/19 is my nieces christening
-other than that, I'm in

Food, booze, and a bunch of guys being assholes to each other is the premise of it. Besides, you get to meet a good bunch of folk.

Back