SOB, I really am the unluckiest person on HS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
Now I'm pissed. Today was the shittiest day I've had in a long as time.

Score: 100
First I go to work...I actually make it on time. Plus 1 for the day

Score: 101
I start working, the internet goes down. Negative 5

Score: 96
I start moving some books and they fall on me and cover the floor. Negative 5

Score: 91
I finally decide to open my check and see what the pay is. $350, son of a bitch. Like 5 CD's went across my office. Mind you I usually make $650-750 a week. This is killing me, 400 for tires yesterday, I owe probation 300 on monday, I owe wachovia 300 and I need to get to work. This is not going to work. Negative 51

Score: 50
I decide to stay an hour later to try to attempt a worthy check next week.

I leave, I get stuck in more than usual traffic. Negative 5 cause I was fucking tired

Score: 45
I go to Mcdonalds, they can't take orders cause their piece of shit machines are down. Negative 5, I wanted mozzerella sticks

Score: 40
I drive, get to EZPass in SI to pay the bill, it's closed. Negative 5, I shouldn't have stayed late.

Score 35:
I get into NJ and pull into a gas station. Dude starts pumping, I was trying to add up hours or some bullshit when all of a sudden I feel my car get hit in the front. I look up to see this stupid old man throw his car in drive and speed off. I was like what the FUCK. I didn't catch his plate nor did anyone else. All I saw was that it was a NY plate. I get out to see the damage. Great, broken corner light and scuffed up bumper. Perfect to make my day just that much worse. Negative 50

Score: -15
I continue on my journey home and stop at the bank to cash my check. Oh no probalem i stil have $335, and about $5 in the bank....I was wrong. I had negative $191 in the bank. Now that just set me the fuck off. I am the most pissed off motherfucker alive right now. Now I have $144 until next wednesday. Negative 50

Score: -65
I have probation on monday, I'm probably be going to jail immediately cause I do not have $250 to give the assholes. Negative 50

Score: -115
I still owe Wachovia $1600, I'm supposed to pay them 300 a month, guess this is going to be the first late month and hellow late fees. Negative 25

Score: -140
I just ran out of cigarettes. Negative 10

Final Score: -150

I think I lost.

I'm done

only -10 on the cigarettes? lol sorry to hear about your day man I HATE OLD FUCKS! full coverage though right? you still should be able to get that fixed not worth it if you have a 500 dollar deductable though...your night will be amazing (I hope) o and wtf is wachievo or whatever? and why must you give money to probabtion officers?

Wachovia is a bank. I owed them $8000 from a couple years ago. This will be the frist time I'm late on the payment.

I owe NJ/Union County $1900 in fines. I'm on probation and have to pay him the monthly payments. Not paying is DEFENITLY a violation of Probation.

Thatsucks...

Whats your paypal.. I'll shoot ya 10 bucks. I had a better day and made 500$ on the side selling something that I was given a long time ago

if I could afford 10 bucks id send it your way but im trying to get my motor in my car lol sorry B

Suddenly Wil flipping a car, burning a car and spinning a bearing is looking like a walk in the park.

That sucks man. Money sucks.

DAYUM... I don't even think I could even have that bad of a day if I wanted to. Sorry to hear man, hope things look up for you.

Best two investments for you right now: soap on a rope and a butt plugs. :D

Good luck with everything.

Hate to kick you while you were down but....

91-51=40
not 50
That means you gotta subtract 10 more from that total.
Sounds like my year so far if it is any concolation :unsure:

Sounds like my day....everyday :( Sorry to hear about it y0, bad times lead to good times though, so keep yer head up.

yea it'll come back up, hopefully next week will be better. I just said fuck it and almost killed a bottle of bacardi last night.

I guess I'll try to fuck with probation and see if he notices, I'll just post-date a check for the bank and probation. $150 isn't going to cut it for the week so nothing is getting paid, they're going to have to wait. I'll keep working late so I can miss a day and be able to make it to work most of the days out of the week..

At least corner lights are only 30 something bucks. I'm sure I can find a used bumper for ~200 or get an RS4 bumper for 350-400.

At least I have $125 comming in from some bs I sold on Amazon. I should have another $200 from ebay later today and by monday another $200 or so from some shit I sold on ebay for some other dude. I also have to do an auction on Monday, $$$$ depends on the outcome, I get 15% of the total sales. I don't remember which auction house it was at but if it's the good one, they make $12-20k a day at an auction.

wow man, sorry to hear of all this shit. I suggest you take a recount of all you have, all you get and all you want. And if you want to avoid car damage forever, MOVE OUT OF NEW JERSEY.

-> Steve

oh nooooo.....

it gets even worse and it's only 9AM

Start of the day

6:30AM
Wake up, expecting a better day.

6:45
No hot water

In between 6:45-7:00
Grandmother calls asking for money

7:00
On my way to work

7:10
Run out of gas

7:15
Go to gas station, buy a $9 can and 2.15 worth of gas to get to the station

7:20
Fill it, still runs like crap but I make it to the gas station, put $20 in.

7:35
Still runs like shit, pull over to find the MAF hanging, repaired not a huge deal

7:45
No I'm going to be late I'm still 20 miles away and I'm supposed to be there at 8.

8:00
Cross the Goethals, speeding to get to work at least close to the time I'm supposed to. Bad Idea.

wOTc4MjQ3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Now ain't that a bitch.

8:30
Stuck in traffic

9:00
Make it to work

9:15
I have to be at work at 6AM for the next 3 days according to my schedule.

200 bucks, 250 with the surcharge. 11-31 over is $140 clear.

NYC makes so much money on tickets they can afford not to overcharge like NJ. In NJ that would be a $500 ticket plus so mnay points you can forget about having a reasonable insurance.

I never understood the karma thing?

Back