Some Eye Candy!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Last night my girlfriend took me out to dinner, and as I parked the car, a black ITR :worthy: rolled passed us. Now, being in New York, you don't EVER see any of these things around, and I have NEVER seen one in person.

I gotta be quite honest with you, I ALMOST wet my pants. My girlfriend is looking @ me like wtf is wrong with you, I told her its a guy thing! :)

The only thing that sucked was that it was COVERED in dirt, salt and shit!:angry: I wanted top BEAT the fuck out of him!

Hey just thought I might pass that along to all you on this thingy!! You guys on the west coast pbly see these cars a lot don't ya?!?!?! Over here they are EXTREMLY rare!!

Again, sorry no pics!! :(

It was stolen or it will be stolen soon. If I had a Type-R I would no0t be driving it in this shitty weather.

:werd: and they aren't that rare on the east coast . . . i've seen many around CT . . . its not even a big deal to me anymore . . . now a delsol with a full ITR swap (engine, trans, brakes, wheels, etc) now thats a hot car ;)

their is a least 4 in my town and my area is not that big, though it is a rich area, destin florida

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@Feb 16 2003, 12:17 PM
:werd: and they aren't that rare on the east coast . . . i've seen many around CT . . . its not even a big deal to me anymore . . . now a delsol with a full ITR swap (engine, trans, brakes, wheels, etc) now thats a hot car ;)

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

or a del sol with a hair dryer :)

i live on subase in Washington state...... small town not very rich people. Just on the base there are 5 including a ride side drive honda integra type R staright from japan, that one of the sailors brought back with him when he went over seas......now that you dont see everyday

they must be very rare here in the so. cali. area. so far i have only seen 1 on the road. its strange because every other car here is a teg.

I have yet to see one damnit! I have been all over this God forsaken town and all over Tulsa (fo those who know, it has a lot of ppl) and have STILL yet to see one. :angry:

wtf happened to my post? I was the 2nd reply to this after Jeff-- and bill agreed with me. and now its gone.

whos delting my shit y0!

Back